Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No.

Bojangles sucks.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I have not tried Bojangles.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
        Here is a question:

My secretary is going out for lunch and offers to pick me up something. I ask where she is going and she says Chik-fil-a. I say to pick me up some grilled chicken nuggets. Does this make me a gay hater?

hmmmm.....
        Nah. But you did financially support one.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
          No.

Bojangles sucks.
          I respect your right to not like Bojangles and will defend your ignorant viewpoint to the death!!!
          What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
          What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• It was a joke. lighten up
            Ok. :shrug:
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
              No.

Bojangles sucks.
              Mr. Bojangles, he dead.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
              X