Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    There are a whole host of reasons why I never would, chief among them being that I wouldn't so much as shake her hand. But man, it's been awhile.
    shaking hands is not a step in the blowjob process
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• This terrible secret certainly isn't bad. As has been said before, a lot of this could have been written by me too. Don't be so hard on yourself.
      Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garth Vader View Post
        hard on
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
            Two things to consider.

First, if some homely girl was obsessing over you, would you be freaked out or flattered? As long as she keeps her weirdness to herself, I'd be flattered. Even if I wouldn't want to bang her in a million years, it's kind of cool to know somebody is obsessing over you and regarding you as a celebrity. In fact, it has happened, and it was kind of cool.

Second, the girls we all obsess over are obsessed over by guys all the time. Most of them are quite used to it. I doubt many of them are bothered by shy guys fantasizing about them. They've got genuine ******* predators to worry about. So as long as you're not digging through their trash or trying to guess their facebook passwords or anything truly egregious like that, you're not even on their radar.

Just imagine if you were a hot girl and every guy you met was trying to bang you. You'd get used to the idea pretty quickly, and you'd probably be accustomed to guys trying to find out your favorite flavor of ice cream or daydreaming about you. And as long as they don't bother you about it, none of it would really be an issue.

There are genuinely creepy and weird guys in the world. You are not one of them.

Also, I know that I've done everything you mention here. Concocting elaborate fantasies, finding out everything I can about a girl, all that stuff. It would be embarrassing if a girl knew I was obsessing over her, but I don't think that any of them would have ever gotten super freaked out.
            Very hot girls are the easiest to approach because most guys are scared sh!tless to approach them.
            One would be surprised to find out how lonely they actually are

Comment

I should totally start a blog about depression. It might even be more boring than my blog about school!
              Depression/Mental health is one of the more competitive topics online, so it would be tough to get into. Advertisers pay big money for depressed viewers.

Comment

• Yes, but if he writes about something he's passionate about, that passion with show and draw in the viewers. Go for it Lori!
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I was trying to depress him about his blog so he'll have more to write about.

Comment

• IMHO Lori possesses the talent of writing and can do small marvels with his pen. Also, if you can't relate, don't write about it. So he is talented and will write about what he knows = recipee for success.
                    The only caveat in this, is that depression/therapy and all these processes are by definition introspective. Navel gazing can be beneficial but can only get you so far and at a certain point one "must" become extrovert and embrace life so to say because the greatest lessons are out there.
                    Apart for that, go for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                      I was trying to depress him about his blog so he'll have more to write about.
                      I was trying to sabotage it so he'd have more to write about.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        I was trying to depress him about his blog so he'll have more to write about.
                        Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                        I was trying to sabotage it so he'd have more to write about.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                          IMHO Lori ... can do small marvels with his pen.
                          Small marvels?

(Thanks, dude.)
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Small marvels?

(Thanks, dude.)
                            huge, throbbing marvels, then. sheesh.
                            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Today at 4 I see my therapist. If I don't post afterward, you all should assume I've been committed to keep the world safe from Lori the Creep.

Comment

• enjoy the cavity search!
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X