Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q45, of course.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I think you should list all designations of Poly posters so we can argue about whose designation is better.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• You're N17. With those two data points, you should easily be able to write a function identifying the person designations of all other Poly posters.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I assume that's a generic you and not a you that refers to me specifically.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
            I assume that's a generic you and not a you that refers to me specifically.
            I think he refers to you specifically, because I am not able to. His classmates being number/letter and apolytoners being letter/number is the only clear pattern I can perceive.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
              I think he refers to you specifically, because I am not able to. His classmates being number/letter and apolytoners being letter/number is the only clear pattern I can perceive.

JM
              If there were a relationship between the designations and poster ID number, the number component of the designations would run well into the thousands and not be any sort of round number. (Unless I miscalculated somewhere, always possible). In such a case I would expect newer registrations to be well beyond the Z designation and would resort to guesswork that such things would start to go AA etc as in excel.

The lack of a round number implies that either my assumptions are incorrect or that Lori in incorrect as either I have made a mathematical error or failed to grasp his system entirely. Therefore, a specific usage seems implausible as Lori is only this wildly inaccurate when assessing his own abilities. Further, I assert that your priorities have been compromised by the consequences of the reproduction paradigm and you are unable to assert your full capabilities to this important matter.

In any case, my designation is clearly superior in that it contains a prime number that is neither one of the lame, overused lower primes, nor a tediously high one. The letter designation is not ideal, but still far superior to that of Sava.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

JM
                I was hoping no one would notice that.

Comment

• Gotta stop meeting with my writing group when ex is present. Ow. Sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                    You're N17. With those two data points, you should easily be able to write a function identifying the person designations of all other Poly posters.
                    I want to be N7.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Sava should be A55 ... just saying

Comment

• seems slightly relevant:

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I've been saying that for years.

Comment

• I didn't think an actual quote to that effect existed.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• What show is that? It looks extremely ****ty.
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• workaholics

it is the opposite of "****ty"
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X