No announcement yet.

Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I don't drink. So now I'm the pudgy, balding, 28-year-old still getting his undergrad degree and transparently attempting to get young chicks drunk. Creepy!
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• If that's what you go in thinking you're never going to get anywhere.

Think of it as you're the older experienced male that is going back to school to rediscover himself.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
        Well, I don't drink. So now I'm the pudgy, balding, 28-year-old still getting his undergrad degree and transparently attempting to get young chicks drunk. Creepy!
        Dating gets easier for men as you get older. A lot easier.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• When I was 28, getting younger women was like shooting fish in a barrel. I finally found a keeper and got married at 30.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• at thirty-four, I get hit on by younger ladies somewhat regularly; we're talking in the 20-24 range. It's awkward as hell for me to have to listen to their incessant prattle about problems that have clear solutions when you have another decade of experience. ...I get several messages on okc a week that are awful for a variety reasons. Long story short: young women don't really hold much attraction for me.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Lori, do yourself a favour. Leave Poly. Shut the computer down and get out.
              What?

Comment

• dont listen to Richelieu
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• why are some people's
                  Posts written awkwardly
                  Almost like haiku

Comment

• In other news, I just got the word from Maryland that they're readmitting me. So woo.
                    Fantastic, Lorizael. I went back myself in 2005, and finished up in 2007. I think I even posted my class options!

My first stint was from 1999 to about 2001, so before Poly. I had a 4 year gap where I worked.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I should probably put on clothes and eat something today, yeah?
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Pants are for chumps.

Comment

• Better it be no pants Saturday, then no pants workday.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• In two days, I've played 26 games of NHL 95 for PC (dosbox).
                            My goal is to get the season and playoffs done before I get bored.

I've not done this as an adult.

Here are the lines I've settled on:

Bure Lemieux Selanne
                            Mogilny Gretzky Yzerman
                            Federov Gilmour Hull
                            Shanahan Roenick Gartner

D is:
                            Bourque Chelios
                            Coffey Macinnis
                            Iafrate Blake

G:
                            Belfour
                            Roy
                            Joseph (Scratched)

5 min periods... I'm averaging about 7 goals a game. Gretzky is my leading scorer with 45 points in 26 games.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I just woke up from a midday nap. Funny that I needed a nap, after sleeping until noon.

Comment

• You've got to be well rested for the early bird special at IHOP.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X