No announcement yet.

What the heck is a "Bruno Mars"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Bruno Mars is a traditional Swiss baked good. To make one you'll need a few basic ingredients:

• 1/2 cupwhite sugar
    • 4 cupsall-purpose flour
    • 2 teaspoonsbaking powder
    • 3/4 teaspoonsalt
    • 1 pound butter
    • 2 eggs
    • 1 package (1/4 oz) of active dry yeast

Directions:
    1. Start with the pound of butter. Roll it in the sugar. Set this aside.
    2. Take the baking powder and mix it with the yeast, salt, and flour. Throw that mess away.
    3. Leave the eggs outside for several weeks until they are thoroughly rotten. Throw them at cars.
    4. Take the sugared butter, and mash it into your face.
    5. Go to your local baker and purchase a Bruno Mars.
    6. Lie to your friends and family, telling them that you made the Bruno Mars yourself.
    7. Enjoy!

Comment

These are getting out of hand.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Yeah, really. I wanted better directions than those.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
          /agree

And the answer to the above question is "Eric Clapton wouldn't let the heroin tumble out of a 53rd story window."
          They said the window, about 6 feet high and 4 feet wide, was left open after it was cleaned by a housekeeper. The boy, who was not in the room during the cleaning, darted past the housekeeper and somehow fell out the window, which was not protected by a window guard, the police said
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Yeah it's a joke, I know it wasn't actually his fault.

Comment

These are getting out of hand.

So we've got Ban and Bun now. One more and we'll match the 4 kenobis on the panda site.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                Yeah it's a joke, I know it wasn't actually his fault.
                I would reply it's a tasteless joke but then Felch would accuse me of violating free speech.
                Last edited by Colonâ„¢; February 5, 2014, 22:12.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Speech won't be truly free until all Europeans are silenced.
                  John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

This isn't about the Veronica Mars movie?
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Careful, with your track record folks will think you're serious.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        I'm confident reg can meet your challenge. Wrongness is kind of a lifestyle of him.
                        And H.C. . When they get together and have a coffee morning about 20th Century history, I know it's time to get the wet wipes out, in case liquid starts shooting down my nose.
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                        X