The Fate of Aborted Fetuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cause yer Pope says to. Bahaha.
    Umm, in case you haven't taken the test - Mormonism is about 65 or so. And the pope is pretty clear that Mormons aren't considered to be Christians.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Umm, in case you haven't taken the test - Mormonism is about 65 or so. And the pope is pretty clear that Mormons aren't considered to be Christians.
      Like I care.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

They go to purgatory.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Modern Mormons are more like Modern Catholics than Modern Catholics (other than maybe Ben) are like Middle Ages Catholics .

Comment

When I was growing up in a Catholic school the Nuns taught that unbaptized babies when to purgatory. If a nun said it, it must be true.
            But this was the early 60's
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Most people who don't go directly to hell go through purgatory first for purification.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What about Charismatic Catholics? What about Liberation Theologist Catholics?

Comment

Does anyone believe in more than one level of Heaven? I believe that some people go to really bad Hell like for judges and politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    That you can make choices independent of the physical world, that you are a self.
                    Why does being a self require supernatural magic?

Comment

When I was growing up in a Catholic school the Nuns taught that unbaptized babies when to purgatory.
                      Probably explains why you get so much Catholic stuff wrong...
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Modern Mormons are more like Modern Catholics than Modern Catholics (other than maybe Ben) are like Middle Ages Catholics.
                        How so? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Modern Catholics - Medieval Catholics ------------------ Mormonism.

Mormons are on the other side of the modernist divide.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          What about Charismatic Catholics? What about Liberation Theologist Catholics?
                          It has to do with purity. No impurities are allowed into Heaven. That's why you have to walk through the detectors and St. Peter gives you a pat down.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            How so? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Modern Catholics - Medieval Catholics ------------------ Mormonism.

Mormons are on the other side of the modernist divide.
                            The gap between the inquisition and not the inquisition is a bit larger than the gap between two people who believe Christ died for the sins of humanity but go to churches with slightly different ways of taking the sacrament and slightly different views of who's going to suffer/benefit and how much after they're dead.

Comment

Good point. What difference do your beliefs really make if you're not threatening to burn people alive for disagreeing with you?

Comment

You might as well adopt multiculturalism at that point and pretend everyone is right ...

Comment

Working...
                                X