The Fate of Aborted Fetuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually they emailed me the results, and OF COURSE, you are wrong
    Ok, that's more what I expected to see earlier. So about the midpoint between Catholicism and the Unitarians. Interesting. Thanks Imran! Mine was 100 percent Catholic//Orthodox. If you want the full, I'll post it but there's nothing really of note in it.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Is this another failed troll that some nice person will fix for you?
      I just want you to explain your comment about "producing value". My best guess is you're referring to some sort of labor theory of value.

Comment

• Originally posted by snrjefe View Post
        Fair enough, Guynemer. But there's no other way to compensate the family for the ****ty law. At least of the hospital pays for it, the cost of it will be spread over all the other people who get treated there. Too bad he can't sue the state or the individual legislators responsible for crafting this particular ****-sandwich of a law.
        On that, I agree with you 100%.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
          I just want you to explain your comment about "producing value". My best guess is you're referring to some sort of labor theory of value.
          You don't believe that work creates value, just that Obama is a conservative?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• 1. I refuse to read the thread, but will ceomment any way.

2. Have we not had this thread a few times before (decade ago?)

3. If you have ever taken a gf to get an abortion, that is yours, this will not seem so theoretical. It can reverberate forever. Especially if you realize the girl was a sweetie.

Comment

• I retain Kid on ignore and don't click to read his posts...huge power to ignore. Like walking over someone.

Comment

You don't believe that work creates value, just that Obama is a conservative?
                By your logic, whatever I produce is worthless because it consists of matter.

Comment

By your logic, whatever I produce is worthless because it consists of matter.
                  Ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO View Post
                    I retain Kid on ignore and don't click to read his posts...huge power to ignore. Like walking over someone.
                    He's not a commie anymore. Now he's some weird existentialist Christian. Still crazy, though.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Everything temporal is worthless.

Comment

Everything temporal is worthless.
                        Feel free to give me all of your savings then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          He's not a commie anymore. Now he's some weird existentialist Christian. Still crazy, though.
                          That's kinda cool. branching out and all. I feel trapped in what I was 15 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            You forgot mysogynist. :sad:

Comment

Feel free to give me all of your savings then.
                              I don't accumulate worthless things. You'll have to hoard them some other way.

Comment

I don't accumulate worthless things. You'll have to hoard them some other way.
                                Does this mean you own no property? Owning a house, a car, and a computer with an internet connection would just be more worthless temporal ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X