for kid: math proves women are evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    No Kid, they think YOU are a pig. And Ben too. Big difference.
    The difference seems to be whether you agree or disagree. Women are very intolerant of decent. Kind of like you. Also you will have to foot the bill and when its all said and done you are inferior and yes a pig, regardless of youe surrending to the *****.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
      Do most of the women you know work at strip clubs?
      No. I don't give money to women. I don't even pay for dates.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        The difference seems to be whether you agree or disagree. Women are very intolerant of decent. Kind of like you. Also you will have to foot the bill and when its all said and done you are inferior and yes a pig, regardless of youe surrending to the *****.

Dude, you come across as the most bitter woman hater on the whole forum...

In my experience, everything you've put there is just plain wrong, and I've had my fair share of experience in that department.
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

You've never heard women say bad things about men? Do you get out much? Do you watch TV? You are Homer Simpson at best.

Comment

That's not what I said. But I can definitely imagine women saying bad things about you on account of your attitude to them. Of course there are some women like the ones you mention, but then there's just as many men out there that are pigs too.

I've had my share of ups and downs with the fairer sex and am certainly no saint, but overall every woman I've been involved with has been a kind and decent person...

Comment

What does "fairer sex" mean?

Comment

See, there you go again. Good luck is all I'm going to say, because you're gonna need it!

Comment

Maybe you don't notice women saying men are pigs because you believe it.

Comment

that's right, women won't even speak to you in the first place if they have any sense
                    Thanksgiving is the last time I spoke to another man in person, aside from the usual, 'hello', etc. I talk with women most every day.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I wonder what Mobius has done to women and he calls mme a pig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

In this case, it had nothing to do with me .
                        So the other two instances I mentioned it did ?

Are you eventually after all this time and many, many corrections, finally admitting you can be at fault now ?

It's a miracle for Advent !!!!!

Ring out the bells !!!!!!
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          I've never been called a pig in my life by any woman.
                          Because pigs have a penis shaped like a corkscrew and women haven't seen what yours looks like ?

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post

I've had my share of ups and downs with the fairer sex ...
                            Ooohhh-errrrr, missus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Do you mean "dissent"? I don't think they have a problem with decency.

Comment

Working...
                              X