Christie or Hillary in 2016?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
    I'm sorry, are you claiming that Hillary is NOT overconfident right now? Listen to yoursf, and then realize you are probably th least significant of her supporters and are drowning if your fanboi ***. She considers it a birthright at this point and is obvious.
    She'll have spent most of the last 5 years thinking about what might have been and where it all went wrong. If you think she's just going to blindly repeat 2008 then you are simple minded. Except of course the likes of you and HC aren't actually simple minded, you're just so politically partisan that you assume all your ideological foes must be retarded.

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
    I will give to you that should she manage these years well it could become an advantage but given the record of most campaigns it's just to long to keep your **** together.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
      I just posted that

Not that it matters because pro-gun politicians continue to trounce anti-gun politicians electorally when gun control is the major issue (see for example colorado)

And of course more strict is outnumbered by the other two

And and there isn't a serious pro-gun control voting bloc; nobody's going to switch their vote over it except gun owners and there are a lot of those
      Did you edit your post or something? I must have missed it.

Comment

Yes like 4 times

Comment

reg is hanging his hat on off-year elections in rural districts

I can't even tell when or if you are trolling

hopefully you are
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

She'll have spent most of the last 5 years thinking about what might have been and where it all went wrong. If you think she's just going to blindly repeat 2008 then you are simple minded. Except of course the likes of you and HC aren't actually simple minded, you're just so politically partisan that you assume all your ideological foes must be retarded.
            If I were her - I'd simply take my gobs of cash, retire and go on cruises 24/7 on my massive public pensions.

What does she have left to prove? What exactly is in it for her if she runs again?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Conservatives want abortions too, they just want it after birth.
              Like Kermit Gosnell?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
              X