Clear All

youtube new comment system sucks balls
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

where are you peple?

die in a hurricane or something?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

sarah mcglaughlin is awesome when she's in techno songs and not showing me sad abused pets
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

**** I SPELLED HER NAME WRONG
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

hey does the whole infinite worlds quantum mechanics theory allow for the possiblity that there's a universe where i get to **** jessica stroup?
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It would have to be a bizzaro world type thing.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

but do the laws of physics permit it?

i will be happy with just the thought that some version of me is doing her right now
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hey, if it's real in your mind, that's as real as it gets. Enjoy.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

what if you only exist because of my brain
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Then it's real in your mind, not mine.

Comment

Some version of her is doing it to you with a strap-on, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                            Hillary will walk to the nomination if she runs. Christie possibly won't run, but if he does he'll probably lose.
                            You mean like when she walked to the nomination in 2008 like everyone said she would?

If the GOP get hit as hard as I suspect next year however
                            By which you surely mean probably pick up at least 1-2 seats in the senate, hold the house, and maintain a strong lead in state governors, right? Because otherwise you're being retarded.

, a Christie nomination might actually work out and would end up being a bit of a nightmare scenario for the Dems.
                            No, it would be like Christmas came early. Christie is pro-abortion and anti-gun, which will drive off the conservative base (which is why he won't get nominated).

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                              I must have been asleep in the 90's when Clinton took everyone's guns away.

OH RIGGGGHHTTTTT it didn't happen

idiot
                              Apparently you missed the 1994 assault weapons ban, which expired in 2004. Obama tried to renew it permanently.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                                You mean like when she walked to the nomination in 2008 like everyone said she would?
                                A shock win by a wildly charismatic black candidate in 2008 must mean that Hilary couldn't possibly ever be nominated despite a hugely successful period as Sec State and polling showing she'd almost certainly win.

By which you surely mean probably pick up at least 1-2 seats in the senate, hold the house, and maintain a strong lead in state governors, right? Because otherwise you're being retarded.
                                That is by no means the worst case scenario for the GOP, and if you think it is then you're the retarded one. I don't know where you get the idea that the house is now GOP for ever.

No, it would be like Christmas came early. Christie is pro-abortion and anti-gun, which will drive off the conservative base (which is why he won't get nominated).
                                Please don't be stupid. The more extreme the GOP candidate the easier for the Dems it becomes. It's could hardly be any goddamn simpler, you have around 30% of votes that you're going to get pretty much regardless unless your candidate gets caught ****ing a goat on live TV. The votes you're chasing are the ones in the middle where the line between GOP/Indy/Dem is blurred.

If you nominate some abortion obsessed, religious wingnut or Tea Party ****stain, you're going to lose hard. If you nominate another candidate who makes women feel unvalued you're going to lose hard. If you ostracize the entire minority community of the country, you're going to lose hard.

It's really not hard maths.

Comment

Working...
                                X