Discovered this on the door of a CS professor's office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    What's the insult here? All HC is doing is helping him spread the word about how the official story about what happened on 9/11 doesn't add up.

Wait a minute, could quoting someone be considered an insult?
    You're confused because you can't read.

OP.

This is just depressing. Aren't professors supposed to have critical thinking skills?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      You're confused because you can't read.

OP.

This is just depressing. Aren't professors supposed to have critical thinking skills?
      Is that what he posted on Facebook?

Comment

No, but Asher (an illiterate) is convinced HC is Jewish and easily identified by other Jews as the jew brother of Kuciwalker, which may be correct in the long run.

Comment

Is that what he posted on Facebook?
          Why does it matter which specific site he posted on?

The facebook group is actually probably more private than the SEO-whoring vBulletin forum wide open to the internet.

Can you link to HC's facebook post? Otherwise STFU.

If I were an ass, I could just type his full name here for teh Google.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Why does it matter which specific site he posted on?

The facebook group is actually probably more private than the SEO-whoring vBulletin forum wide open to the internet.

Can you link to HC's facebook post? Otherwise STFU.
            How is it more private when he presumably uses his real name there and not here? Seriously. Are you trolling or something? You seem like you're too smart to be so consistently wrong.

Comment

Close!

They posted:

and

and
              Aruna Mitra from the University of Calgary got unanimously ****ted on on ratemyprofessor.com
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

How is it more private when he presumably uses his real name there and not here? Seriously.
                Because it might be set to be a private group, and therefore not indexed and cached by a zillion search engines?

Is there anyone here who DOESN'T know HC's real name?

Comment

Because it might be set to be a private group, and therefore not indexed and cached by a zillion search engines?

Is there anyone here who DOESN'T know HC's real name?
                  Does it matter if regulars here figured out his name at some point? Some employer doing a google search of his name is never going to stumble across this... and even if they did they wouldn't give a **** unless they were also a truther. I guess HC should never say anything mean on the internet ever again just in case someone finds out and doesn't hire him...

Comment

Does it matter if regulars here figured out his name at some point? Some employer doing a google search of his name is never going to stumble across this... and even if they did they wouldn't give a **** unless they were also a truther. I guess HC should never say anything mean on the internet ever again just in case someone finds out and doesn't hire him...
                    Here's an out-there-scenario.

1) Crazy CS professor dude does a vanity search for his name, or checks the web referrals for his webpage and comes up with this thread.
                    2) He wonders who this guy is. He searches his previous posts and comes up with a thread (for example, this one which took me 5 seconds to find). This thread can give the last name of the student who posts with the HC handle. Anyone with critical thinking skills could crack this nut in minutes.

Comment

How did it take you five seconds to find that?

Comment

He googled the last name, I'm sure.
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I have critical thinking skills.

Comment

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I have critical thinking skills.
                              What did you type into Google that allowed you to find that thread in five seconds?

Comment

"Local jewish girls" & apolyton

Comment

Working...
                                X