Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will the Affordable Care Act laws affect you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In your mind do specifics and minutiae mean the same thing?
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You are a special snowflake.
      The preferred nomenclature is 'Canadian'.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
        In your mind do specifics and minutiae mean the same thing?
        Well you made a blanket statement. I'm just asking you to explain it.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I have no problem with explaining it. My response was to koyaanitsiqqqioiiiaai
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Okay. It's just that none of your posts talked about a specific aspect of the ACA and how it relates to the "bureaucracy".

Explain like I'm five.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Are you retarded?
              No, I'm actually playing nicely with others. As in, let's be intellectually honest enough to accept the premise for a moment and discuss the specific ramifications of the law as it exists, not the fact that it exists at all. That you don't see a reason for it is not an argument against how the plan has been implemented.

Which you know.
              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Sava: All of the posts were about specific aspects of the aca, you ****ing imbecile.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

All of the posts were about specific aspects of the aca, you ****ing imbecile.
                  I'm already approaching this discussion from the "I'm a complete imbecile". I'm just asking you to explain your statement.

And no, you haven't mentioned anything specific relating to the ACA... just random vague generalities.

That's fine if you just want to mindlessly rant. Just don't pretend that what you're doing is anything else but that.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Post 1: insurance exchanges - no need for them that I can see

Post 2: detailed coverage requirements

Post 3: a trio of relatively minor yet hilariously bad policies
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Post 1: insurance exchanges - no need for them that I can see

Post 2: detailed coverage requirements

Post 3: a trio of relatively minor yet hilariously bad policies
                      We've already experienced a scenario where these things did not exist... and it was a disaster.

So you're solution is... go back to an insurance marketplace that was basically a colossal failure?
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        I'm already approaching this discussion from the "I'm a complete imbecile". I'm just asking you to explain your statement.

And no, you haven't mentioned anything specific relating to the ACA... just random vague generalities.

That's fine if you just want to mindlessly rant. Just don't pretend that what you're doing is anything else but that.
                        And I'm done with you. Either engage on the 5 specific things I mentioned or **** off
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          We've already experienced a scenario where these things did not exist... and it was a disaster.

So you're solution is... go back to an insurance marketplace that was basically a colossal failure?
                          So your argument is that random laws are better than what was in existence? Preserved for posterity.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm trying to engage on the things you said. But you haven't explained anything beyond: "this thing... it is stupid".

So please, professor... enlighten me.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
                              No, I'm actually playing nicely with others. As in, let's be intellectually honest enough to accept the premise for a moment and discuss the specific ramifications of the law as it exists, not the fact that it exists at all. That you don't see a reason for it is not an argument against how the plan has been implemented.

Which you know.
                              You may have simply misread my statement then. It was about the government RUNNING THE MARKET, as in the federal health exchange. Not as in "interfering in the market"... which would have been overly generic.
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It seems like the market had its chance... and failed miserably.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X