No announcement yet.

Pope sends direct message to Ben

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never could fathom Catholic legalism, especially when it comes to the hair-splitting about what is or is not "natural" contraception. If you're having fun but there's rubber in the way--unnatural. If you're not having sex at all to circumvent her body's fertility cycle, OTOH, that's totally hunky-dory. Huh?
    All goes back to the concept of the union between husband and wife. Two becoming one flesh. Barrier contraception impairs this bond between husband and wife.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Church was looking for more precise ways to predict when Jesus was coming back.
      Sadly the pun was averted.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Nobody cares about your sick and twisted Satanic ideology.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Sadly the pun was averted.
          I beg to differ.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Speaking of Popey messages

The pope, who later celebrated Mass for some 300,000 people outside the city's cathedral, told them: "We don't want this globalised economic system which does us so much harm. Men and women have to be at the centre (of an economic system) as God wants, not money."

"The world has become an idolator of this god called money," he said.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• BK probably still worships his Satan Lord Nazi Ratzinger and doesn't accept anything the new pope says.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Benedict was no less harsh...

Pope Benedict, who has urged world leaders to pay more attention to the “scandal of glaring inequalities” between rich and poor nations, used his recent World Day of Peace message to challenge “the prevalence of a selfish and individualistic mindset” that gives rise to economic models based on “maximum profit and consumption.”
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• poor BK... even nazi lord didn't like the money god
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• BK probably still worships his Satan Lord Nazi Ratzinger and doesn't accept anything the new pope says.
                    Yes, I do love Der Panzerkardinel.

Comment

• Let me guess. He just used his idiot logic to figure out a way to believe to opposite of what he really should.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        the only sin is having children
                        because satan gave us fertility
                        Yeah, it was the Serpent who brought them "knowledge" and they used fig leaves to hide their genitals and God was mad because they could now procreate - God needed someone to work his Garden but it just got harder for God to control the local population. Aint it interesting how slavery has followed a similar pattern? Import the slave, keep him dumb, and limit the population - even slaughter a few just in case they're thinking about rebelling. Thats what God did to Adam, well, kicked him out instead of killing him. But God sent the Flood later to wipe out most of Adam's lineage so God believes in slaughtering people too. The Garden of Eden was a slave plantation, not some paradise

Its also interesting that the man was brought to Eden from lands to the west, thats where researchers believe we evolved before leaving Africa for the Middle East and Asia.

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                        I never could fathom Catholic legalism, especially when it comes to the hair-splitting about what is or is not "natural" contraception. If you're having fun but there's rubber in the way--unnatural. If you're not having sex at all to circumvent her body's fertility cycle, OTOH, that's totally hunky-dory. Huh?
                        I'm sure people in Jesus' time used a variety of medicines (plants) and behavioral methods to avoid conception, having children was social security but having too many requires resources. And I sure dont think Jesus was telling people back then they're sinners if they avoid conceiving a child based on what he said in Matthew about divorce.

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        No

And No. Questions asked, questioned answered.
                        Then why is using a rubber a sin?

All goes back to the concept of the union between husband and wife. Two becoming one flesh. Barrier contraception impairs this bond between husband and wife.
                        What does "one flesh" mean? A child? Pulling out places a barrier between conception too, why is that okay? Sounds like you're turning what Jesus said about divorce into shooting baby batter into the Mrs

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          Uh, going without for a while is a much bigger "impairment" of the bond than wearing a rubber. Especially since the times the rhythm method precludes--the times when women are most fertile--are the times when women are hormonally inclined to want some lovin'. Anyway, that's an oddly literal reading of scripture. What if they're in a hurry and leave most of their clothes on, minimizing skin contact? Is that invalid sex too?
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                            Let me guess. He just used his idiot logic to figure out a way to believe to opposite of what he really should.
                            It doesn't matter what any pope says, Ben will just do as he always does and pretend that black is white and left is right. As always he's a liar and a ****ing idiot.

Comment

• DP

Comment

• Obviously, the Catholic Church believes you should engage in anal sex during those times

Comment

Working...
                                X