Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chick-Fil-A CEO posting more anti-gay comments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are barking up the wrong ****ing tree here. He doesn't deserve the peace prize (and he knew he didn't deserve it at the time, and even made a joke to that effect at the white house correspondents' dinner) because he didn't intend to pull out of Afghanistan. But Libya's intervention probably prevented the war there from dragging on another 6 months culminating in Gaddafi's victory.

You can't really blame him for being given the prize, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      You've forgotten about that regime change he did in Libya?
      You know where the first international military forces on the scene were from? Canada.

Comment

Are the children the product of the union of the couple?
        Genetically related to one of them in both cases. So the same as a step parent, but not as stranged from biological parents as an adopted child.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• In fact the exact same situation as a straight couple I know who needed egg donation due to infertility problems.
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
            i say it because it makes you so mad
            Ah, just being an *******. Ten-four, carry on.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Well, we'll be headed to Egypt now that they've deposed their Obama-approved leader.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Genetically related to one of them in both cases. So the same as a step parent, but not as stranged from biological parents as an adopted child.
                So the answer to my question then is, "no". Thank you MikeH.

In fact the exact same situation as a straight couple I know who needed egg donation due to infertility problems.
                Obviously infertility isn't a problem for either women in the gay couple because both were able to conceive.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• So we've conclusively proved that having kids is nothing to do with it as different straight couples end up having kids in all different ways as well as the traditional one. It's no different for gay couples so that isn't an argument against.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Well, we'll be headed to Egypt now that they've deposed their Obama-approved leader.
                    I would bet against this except that you welch on bets so there's no point.

Comment

• So we've conclusively proved that having kids is nothing to do with it as different straight couples end up having kids in all different ways as well as the traditional one. It's no different for gay couples so that isn't an argument against.
                      I think those who actually suffer from infertility would be rather offended by your comparison.

Comment

• I would bet against this except that you welch on bets so there's no point.
                        So what you're saying is, "I'd offer you a bet except I don't have the balls". Nobody cares, Gribbler.

Comment

• He pointed out that you welsh on bets so you're not worth betting with.

That's massively different from the claim which came out of your diseased mind.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                          X