Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should witch craft, faith healing, crop circles, chakra, crystal healing, and fortune telling be taught in science classes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should witch craft, faith healing, crop circles, chakra, crystal healing, and fortune telling be taught in science classes?

I figure if states like Louisiana want to include Christian creationism in science classes, this opens up the argument for anyone else's belief in just about anything to be included in science classes.

Soooo .... why not?
    Yes, cause my belief counts just as much as science, damn it!
    10.00%
    No; Louisiana is not to be emulated.
    40.00%
    No, because only Christian creationism counts as science.
    10.00%
    What about the banana cult and its beliefs?
    40.00%
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

We already have enough liberal psychobabble coming from the science idiots.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Yes, you tell them, Joe plumber... *

* No disrespect intended for plumbers or Joes.
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

That's exactly the crap I'm talking about.

Comment

What you mean exactly ? The crap you don't understand or the crap you don't give a **** about because it doesn't fit with your fantasy world ?

Comment

That passive aggressive psychobabble. I think I was clear about that.

Comment

Ah, so both of them. Thanks!

Comment

MrFun
                Deity

This message is hidden because MrFun is on your ignore list.
                View Post
                Remove user from ignore list

Comment

I have no problem with some non scientific beliefs being mentioned in a science class where they can be appropriately ridiculed and debunked.
                  Let's be real. If this place is any indication, true believers are going to believe regardless of how much you attempt to argue with them no matter how stupid they sound (see Ben)
                  Maybe by mentioning some of these things in the proper context will helps some children question their beliefs before they stop using their brains for anything useful.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Wow Mr. Fun attacking Christianity. That's never been done before.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      MrFun
                      Deity

This message is hidden because MrFun is on your ignore list.
                      View Post
                      Remove user from ignore list
                      While I can understand why you have put mrfun on ignore, why do you feel the need to post it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        Wow Mr. Fun attacking Christianity. That's never been done before.
                        Go away, Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                          While I can understand why you have put mrfun on ignore, why do you feel the need to post it ?
                          The half-italics caught my attention.

Comment

I'm assuming it was an incompetent attempt at circumventing the "shit" autocensor

An amusing side-effect is that half of the page is now italicized
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Hmmmm ... what happened that half of text in the poll got italicized?

Wait, so it got half-italicized because I tried circumventing the auto-censor?
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X