Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
    Or Newport, Gwent, South Wales
    I read the article - she lives in Corporation Rd in Newport! That's the ****holest part of a truly ****hole place!
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Not Far From Woolwich A couple of Days Before The Attack

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
        He was a soldier, ****wit! S-O-L-D-I-E-R!
        Ahh the ole Fred Phelps gambit - She had it coming dressing like a tart. If she didn't want to be raped she shouldn't dress like a slut. It's Gods punishment.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
          And people complain about bikers.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
            Ahh the ole Fred Phelps gambit - She had it coming dressing like a tart. If she didn't want to be raped she shouldn't dress like a slut. It's Gods punishment.
            That's potentially the stupidest post in this thread.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

This incident provided a great example of what happens when a bloke armed with a knife attempts to attack a heavily-armed police response unit.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Not to mention they only got one guy where as with an assault rifle we routinely have dozens killed or injured so the OP is just being obtuse.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

wtf is a crank call?
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

I think it's where you call to say there's some murder or serious domestic incident going on at some location so that the police send in a heavily armed SWAT unit, shoot some poor guy's dog and kick his door down. In the US it's usually used to harass people by having the police do the above to them, thinking they're murdering their wives or whatever when they're actually sitting down to dinner.

It doesn't happen all that much, and the police here will ALWAYS respond seriously to calls.

Comment

we call it a prank call
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

It should be illegal to be outside with your head on. He should get a fine or something.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                          Ms Went lives in Gwent
                          But Drummer Hoff fired it off.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                            Oh and it probably would have been a lot worse if we'd been living in a society where guns were readily available.
                            Why? The killers were clearly only out to kill a single soldier, since they didn't attack any of the stupid gawkers who they were chatting with afterward. The only person that would've been affected if they'd been using guns instead would've been the victim, and I'd much rather be shot in the head than have my head cut off.

Comment

BTW DinoDoc stole Drake's thread title: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=496549
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

A crank call is when you call a neighbor and complain about anything and everything.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X