College student hides in attic as armed criminals barge into home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    Even if the odds are in your favor it's not necessarily worth it to take, say, a 10% chance of getting killed rather than lose some of your belongings.
    Rationally speaking, you're probably right. But "justifiable homicide" is on my bucket list, and I'd love to get the chance to cross it off.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
      JUDAS ****ING PRIEST! Nerds just don't get it!
      You're here, you're a nerd yourself, QED.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        Keep an eye on this story, DFG. Can't shake the feeling that this kid faked the whole thing.
        He's too busy jerking off to Guns and Ammo.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
          Your refrigerator would provide good cover. Just hide yourself in there and then set off the nuclear bomb you buried in your backyard, just in case.
          My nuke's on a dead-man's switch.

Deterrence
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Just for the sake of the state of Connecticut, please don't get into a motorcycle accident
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

The student was fortunate. That he had no way to defend himself only makes him more fortunate. It's a near perfect example in support of gun ownership.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Jesus, what the **** is wrong with Texans? I know your public education system is atrocious, but I really think there must also be some environmental factor to plausibly explain such massive levels of retardation in the population.

Comment

Hey, UT Austin and UT Dallas are ok.

Comment

UT Austin is very much not okay, sir.

And Dallas is the epicenter of retardation in Texas.

Comment

Do they have a rivalry with Nebraska or something?

And no, that's San Antonio. Ben lives there.

Comment

No. Nebraska would have to beat them on occasion for there to be a rivalry.

UT's rivalry is with Texas A&M, an SEC power and the most attractive destination for in-state recruits.

Comment

You really need to do some research before you keep yammering, Tupac.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            Do they have a rivalry with Nebraska or something?

And no, that's San Antonio. Ben lives there.
                            And it has the Alamo, the most stupidly overrated tourist destination ever.

Comment

Screw you. The Alamo is the proud symbol of a great Mexican victory.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X