No announcement yet.

Benghazi Will Screw Obama, Which He Deserves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DaShi is a dumbass. It's no surprise that you quote him.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Agree to the bet with Guy, you dickless pussy ******.

Comment

Why are you brokering a bet between me and anyone else? You can kiss my ass you dead rapper zombie mother****er.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Guy's right; you are chicken****.

Comment

I guess you don't understand. I don't care what you, or Guy, think. Can you follow that thought? I do not care, and that's my last acknowledgement of you on this subject.
            Hopefully that's simple enough for you to grasp. Get someone to draw you pictures if not.

Comment

I'll get someone to draw a likeness of you so we can put it next to "chicken****" in the dictionary.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
                sexual harassment during a lawsuit about sexual harassment.
                Lawsuit brought by...

Admit it, you like witch hunts.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  IThis is about a leader who has no clue about No One Left Behind. These people were his representatives and he let them be tortured, killed and dragged through the streets and has done nothing.
                  **** Obama, **** you and **** anyone who doesn't get it.
                  Look, I know nothing is going to change your mind, Sloww, but as Rufus noted in great detail (Post #39), there have been a lot of embassy attacks, including significant fatalities, that have gone essentially unanswered over the past decade. I guess I'll just assume you were similarly outraged at the inadequate security and ineffective response our president provided in those incidents as well.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I assume you're talking about Clinton again? Yes, very much so.
                    Before you spew crap at me, I voted for Clinton twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
                      Bill Clinton was basically just playing Mad Men. It's not a national security matter, but he was a sleazy boss who was grabby with the young ladies in his office. Defending him is kind of odd behavior for feminists.
                      We got to see Monica's personality. I don't doubt for a second that the inappropriate behavior was mutual. It took two to tango.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        I assume you're talking about Clinton again? Yes, very much so.
                        Before you spew crap at me, I voted for Clinton twice.
                        WHY YUO NO LIKE BOB DOLE
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Selective outrage at work...
                          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Slowwhand is going to be mad until Obama is out in the fields, picking cotton. But he's not a racist... he's just a huge Skynyrd fan!
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Texwit needs to get back on his meds fast, he's completely lost it during this thread - has he been hanging out with Ben lately!?
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                                A lie during a witch hunt is ****ing meaningless.
                                No, the witch hunt was the stupid thing. Lying under oath by the President is serious no matter what the subject. This undermines the entire principle of justice that the executive branch stands for.

If you want to say that it was idiotic that he was put in that position, I will agree. If you say because of the subject matter it doesn't matter that he lied under oath, then we will forever disagree.
                                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                                X