X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    Conservative.

Conservative...?
    I'm not sure I would classify Ben as a conservative per se, but that was actually one of the more reasonable things he's said.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

classify Ben as a conservative
      What would you classify me as? I'm curious.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        So am I.
        Yes. That's why you can't be a Christian. They are two belief systems that are diametrically opposed to one another.

You are either Christian or Conservative. It's impossible to be both.

Also, I approve of the jersey on Trotsky
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

What would you classify me as? I'm curious.
          ****** fits best
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yes. That's why you can't be a Christian. They are two belief systems that are diametrically opposed to one another.
            Given that you can be a liberal and an atheist, that makes no sense. Plenty of Christian conservatives out there.

Also, I approve of the jersey on Trotsky
            Thanks! I thought it looked surprisingly good.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Plenty of Christian conservatives out there.

Christian in name only. When they start caring about the poor, then they can be legitimately thought of as Christians.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Christian in name only. When they start caring about the poor, then they can be legitimately thought of as Christians.
                The best thing you can do for a poor person is to help them get out of poverty.

Comment

The best thing you can do for a poor person is to help them get out of poverty.
                  And conservatives don't do that.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

And conservatives don't do that.
                    Sure we do. It's called a J.O.B.

Comment

Sure we do. It's called a J.O.B.
                      Conservative policies don't create jobs. At best, they lead to crappy McJobs that foster an unending cycle of poverty.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Conservative policies don't create jobs. At best, they lead to crappy McJobs that foster an unending cycle of poverty.
                        Right, which is why we hit highs for homeownership, lows for unemployment, highs for workforce participation, all under Bush. Under Obama, workforce participation has dropped to 1978 levels. A couple more percent, and we'll be right back to Ozzie and Harriet days. Homeownership is down to 1988 levels.

Thanks Obama!

Comment

Right, which is why we hit highs for homeownership, lows for unemployment, highs for workforce participation, all under Bush.
                          If you understood any of the topics we are discussing, I might be tempted to respond to you more thoughtfully. I'm too tired to get all ALLCAPS and ranty. So...
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm too tired to get all ALLCAPS and ranty
                            I'm bored, and watching the Laffs/Bruins waiting for the Canucks game.

Comment

Did PIT/NYI start yet?

I actually skated today... for the first time in years. I had been working out a bit the past six weeks. I thought I'd be okay. Ugh, I could barely do anything. It's very frustrating when the mind wants to do something but the body doesn't and can't cooperate.

I'm old, fat, and out of shape.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Did PIT/NYI start yet?
                                Apparently so.

I actually skated today... for the first time in years. I had been working out a bit the past six weeks. I thought I'd be okay. Ugh, I could barely do anything. It's very frustrating when the mind wants to do something but the body doesn't and can't cooperate.
                                Cardio is important.

I'm old, fat, and out of shape.
                                Eh, I can't skate a lick. Being tiny like me cuts you off from most of the hockey stuff. So I never bothered to learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X