No announcement yet.

Why Australia is better than Texas, and Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see Australia before the good Lord calls me home.

Comment

Let's make it a destination Poly meet.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

To rich for me.

Comment

Hmm. From Chicago to Australia (Melbourne or Sydney), it's about $1500... or what I would spend on a new PC... give or take. That's not horrible. I'd do it under certain circumstances. I have family down under. I'd want to visit them... do a Poly meet... sit on a beach... meet a nice girl... and never go home.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
            Hmm. From Chicago to Australia (Melbourne or Sydney), it's about $1500... or what I would spend on a new PC... give or take. That's not horrible. I'd do it under certain circumstances. I have family down under. I'd want to visit them... do a Poly meet... sit on a beach... meet a nice girl... and never go home.
            $1500? I was expecting more that that.

Comment

we've had polymeets in Australia before, could do it again
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                $1500? I was expecting more that that.
                They gave me a bunch of random dates for May, June, July and August. Oh **** I forgot... that whole Southern Hemisphere thing. It's winter in those months down there. **** that noise. I'll wait until it gets cold here. Who knows what the price will be then.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                  we've had polymeets in Australia before, could do it again
                  If I did travel there for such a meet, do you think you guys would get offended if I talked in a fake Australian accent the whole time?
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

They gave me a bunch of random dates for May, June, July and August. Oh **** I forgot... that whole Southern Hemisphere thing. It's winter in those months down there. **** that noise. I'll wait until it gets cold here. Who knows what the price will be then.
                    Sava - trust me on this. If you go to Oz, go in June and July.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

If I did travel there for such a meet, do you think you guys would get offended if I talked in a fake Australian accent the whole time?
                      No, we would just point and laugh at you.

Our summer is December, Jan, Feb. That is a good time to go, most people are on holidays in January.
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I think I clocked up 4 Polytubbies, including AH, when I was out there.

Ben is talking bollocks as usual, BTW.
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

our summer, too hot for Ben

Comment

I like heat. Ben is a *****. And you can't trust him. He doesn't keep his word.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I like heat.
                              Ever been to southeast Texas in August?

Comment

Well, I like heat... but preferably without the humidity.

I've been to Albuquerque. 103 degrees and it felt like an 80 degree humid Chicago day.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X