No announcement yet.

Why Australia is better than Texas, and Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah I figured it was something like a railway station, but with cows instead of trains, but I had a hard time imagining how that would work exactly.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
      You get fanmail for annoying others? How do those go?
      I'm not going to discuss the contents of private messages to or from other users. However, with regards to feedback I have received, there isn't much people say in private that is different from what is posted in various threads. It's just the same sort of high-fiving, ass-slapping, and verbal blowjobs... circle jerks... and/or whatever other homo-erotic metaphors you can think of.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢ View Post
        Ah I figured it was something like a railway station, but with cows instead of trains, but I had a hard time imagining how that would work exactly.
        I have thought a bit more about what it would look like: cows would be tied to each other by ropes from tails to noserings. This cowtrain would be propelled by putting the strongest cow at the head of the line, who has the job of pulling the rest forward along the track, like a locomotive. You'd then have these cowtrains depart from the cattle stations by dangling food in front of the locomotive-cow. This food would be dangled by a robot looking like NASA's Mars Pathfinder. And to make the cowtrain stop at cattle stations you'd simply stop the food-dangling-robot. The advantage of robot-led cowtrains is that they don't require (human) personel to operate.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Cattle prods. Good to see you.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

When I read "cowtrain" all I think about is a group of cows humping each other.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

So to you, it's a lesbian cow term?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I guess you could also connect the cows putting the head in the ass of the cow in front of it, but potential customers might find that distasteful.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  So to you, it's a lesbian cow term?
                  Did your parents not explain this to you?
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Obviously yours didn't.

Comment

OMG THE OH NO YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I

HOLY ****

YOU GOT ME
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Cows are female, Sava. Now you know.

Comment

BULL!
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢ View Post
                            You are comparing a ranch to a cattle station. That's like comparing apples and oranges. I actually have no idea what a cattle station is, but it's a wholly different set of letters than "ranch" so it must a completely different thing.
                            "Ranch" is the American word for "cattle station".

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post

You are so horrible even at insulting people that I would think you were actually trying to be so incompetent. Some people have natural talent. I suppose it's reasonable to assume a complete lack of talent in such a style of communication must also be an inherent quality.

You've been posting here for so long. I doubt there is any way you can improve either. You are likely old enough that your brain lacks sufficient neuro-plasticity to allow for such growth.

Sava does have a point. You don't do a very good job of insulting people.

However, unlike Sava, I do have confidence in you. I am sure you could be quite offensive if you put your mind to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                                "Ranch" is the American word for "cattle station".
                                I like my idea of it being a stopping place for cowtrains better.

Comment

Working...
                                X