Explosions at Boston Marathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    Constitutionally, I wonder how the searches were done without warrants?
    We'll have to wait for the citizens of Watertown to sue the government... when they stop cheering.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post

The only amendment those pusstwats care about is the 2nd... and only for white people.
      The Black Panther Party would disagree with you.

Comment

• let me get my time machine so i can go find out
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Why would you want to live in the past?

Comment

We'll have to wait for the citizens of Watertown to sue the government... when they stop cheering.
            Would you consent to the police searching your home without a warrant?

Comment

Why would you want to live in the past?
              So I can ask the Black Panthers. Duh. That's where you find them. Only a dumbass country bumpkin who watches whatever bull**** is on FOXNEWS would think they still exist... beyond some actor a fox producer hired to stand in front of a polling place.

My aunt's ... uhmmm... current love interest was a black panther. Now he takes Crestor.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Would you consent to the police searching your home without a warrant?
                If there is a terrorist bomber on the loose, YES. I doubt they'd even care about all the whips, chains, dildos and weed. I might even get some new customers.

Plus, there's a thing called probable cause/or whatever public safety excuse they want to give. What ****ing moron is going to look at a SWAT team during a crisis and say, "Nope. You don't have a warrant."

You are making it hard for me to not call you an idiot.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

So I can ask the Black Panthers. Duh. That's where you find them. Only a dumbass country bumpkin who watches whatever bull**** is on FOXNEWS would think they still exist... beyond some actor a fox producer hired to stand in front of a polling place.

My aunt's ... uhmmm... current love interest was a black panther. Now he takes Crestor.
                  This Black Panther Party?
                  The one with this web site don't exist?

http://blackpanther.org/index.html

Comment

If there is a terrorist bomber on the loose, YES. I doubt they'd even care about all the whips, chains, dildos and weed. I might even get some new customers.

Plus, there's a thing called probable cause/or whatever public safety excuse they want to give. What ****ing moron is going to look at a SWAT team during a crisis and say, "Nope. You don't have a warrant."

You are making it hard for me to not call you an idiot.
                    I had this discussion yesterday with my father. He agrees with you BTW.

I would want to comply but I would still, not want to give up my rights.
                    I would probably tell them that they would just have to trust me or get a warrant.
                    That's why I asked what you thought, just curious.

Comment

• Agreeing to something voluntarily in the face of a crisis is not the same thing as giving up your rights. If you think so, you are a moron.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

This Black Panther Party?
                        The one with this web site don't exist?

http://blackpanther.org/index.html
                        Oh. I see your problem. You think everyone with a website is somehow relevant. Yeah, that's where you ****ed up.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          Didn't see that. Cite/link?

He's a "normal pothead," which could be taken as either good or bad.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• oh great
                            he probably played video games too

good thing he's muslim or else republicans would be blaming weed and video games
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Agreeing to something voluntarily in the face of a crisis is not the same thing as giving up your rights. If you think so, you are a moron.

I feel no crises, I'm armed! The person on the run is the one in crises should he try to enter my house.

You should never call a person who stands up for there rights a moron.
                              Someday you may have to take that stand also. I and many others would stand with you and support you.

Comment

• I call you a moron because you thinking owning a gun is "standing up for your rights".

And also because you can't use the correct "they're, their, there".

The US top sniper couldn't even stop a crazy asswipe from shooting him. If it's between you and a mad gunman, my money is on gunman. You should call 911 and let the professionals deal with him.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X