No announcement yet.

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm concerned that Republicans are frothing at the mouth to have this guy treated as an enemy combatant.

The only amendment those pusstwats care about is the 2nd... and only for white people.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• They hit the trifecta -- he's a Muslim, a foreigner by birth, and a US citizen!
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• And a pothead.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
          Say what ? Thass sooo funnnnyyyy.
          Maybe he figures some Americans still hate Russians more than they hate Muslim sociopaths?

Comment

• Guys, guys, one troll at a time please!
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
              I'm concerned that Republicans are frothing at the mouth to have this guy treated as an enemy combatant.

The only amendment those pusstwats care about is the 2nd... and only for white people.
              Yeah I was seriously concerned when I read that the administration was able to suspend the suspects Miranda rights. What exactly prevents a future President doing that to say a political dissident?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                They hit the trifecta -- he's a Muslim, a foreigner by birth, and a US citizen!
                Wait for the tortuous and tenuous Fux News connection to Barack 'Jihad' Obama.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                  Yeah I was seriously concerned when I read that the administration was able to suspend the suspects Miranda rights. What exactly prevents a future President doing that to say a political dissident?
                  That's not such a big deal to me. They didn't suspend anything. The "public safety" exemption just gives them a 48 hour window to question him in case there are future attacks planned. Any statements they get from him are inadmissible. Judging from the evidence they have, they don't seem to need a confession from him. Even with the exemption, he still has to face trial.

Republicans like McCain and Graham wanted him treated like an enemy combatant. Even when they do this for Taliban picked up in Afghanistan, it makes me uncomfortable. But a naturalized American citizen? People should be outraged. My mom is a naturalized citizen. So's my aunt. So was my grandfather and grandmother. Naturalized citizens should probably be allowed to be President, IMO.

Also, supposedly, the rights in the Constitution come from God. That means they are universal regardless of geography, immigration status, or where you were born. All human beings should be, at minimum, afforded the rights in the Constitution. This is a basic American principle. To ignore this is absolutely wrong.

Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to GTFO. America. Love it or leave it.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                    And a pothead.
                    Didn't see that. Cite/link?
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It's hard to tell who is a pothead with these scruffy looking kids nowadays. Get a fuycking haircut. I don't care if you are a terrorist you justin beiber looking asshat.

and it's that whole generation of ********* born after 1990

**** them
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                        Supposedly the uncle said the younger one (who is now captured) has been in the US "since 2000 or 2001" when he was age 7 while it was the older brother who came over more recently (the one who got killed).
                        They also said he was a second year medical student even though he graduated from high school in 2011.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• I think if more people had bombs, we would have less explosions.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	528349_441503132604330_301156831_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	9095218

It's funny how anti-union bigots appreciate union "thugs" in times of crisis.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Constitutionally, I wonder how the searches were done without warrants?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                                They also said he was a second year medical student even though he graduated from high school in 2011.

shame

Comment

Working...
                                X