Korean War 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
    No need to worry about war people. We've already blinked: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...997420280.html
    What makes sense for some people is used as partizan bickering by other...
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

It's not an editorial, dip****.
      Everything from the WSJ is opinion... and horrible ones at that
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

No need to worry about war people. We've already blinked: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...997420280.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          HC sounds like a kid who has never been to war before. The reality is most NK artillery is placed in hardened bunkers so it won't be as easy to pick off as he thinks. BTW NK won't do anything big or meaningful and instead this is just the new guy chest thumping for domestic consumption in order for him to build up a domestic reputation as being strong against their enemies. Also China won't tolerate a war and since NK gets all of their oil and much of their food from China they have no choice but to do what China tells them to do.
          You didn't even read the article did you?
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

HC sounds like a kid who has never been to war before. The reality is most NK artillery is placed in hardened bunkers so it won't be as easy to pick off as he thinks. BTW NK won't do anything big or meaningful and instead this is just the new guy chest thumping for domestic consumption in order for him to build up a domestic reputation as being strong against their enemies. Also China won't tolerate a war and since NK gets all of their oil and much of their food from China they have no choice but to do what China tells them to do.
            concur

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              You didn't even read the article did you?
              oh wait, you weren't around for when Oerdin was actually in a ****ing warzone. nevermind.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                    oh wait, you weren't around for when Oerdin was actually in a ****ing warzone. nevermind.
                    That has nothing to do with the fact that nothing I said actually disagreed with anything Oerdin said. For instance, I never made this claim:
                    Now do you understand why HC's retarded claim that they could all be knocked out with in one minute is so... Well... Retarded?

And once again, the thing I linked to wasn't a right wing blog. Oerdin didn't even click the link.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                      The Paladin will do the job but it would be nice if we had actually built the Crusader.
                      We now have anti-artillery weapons actually capable of intercepting rockets, artillery shells and even mortar shells in the air.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

That has nothing to do with the fact that nothing I said actually disagreed with anything Oerdin said. For instance, I never made this claim:
                        Now do you understand why HC's retarded claim that they could all be knocked out with in one minute is so... Well... Retarded?

And once again, the thing I linked to wasn't a right wing blog. Oerdin didn't even click the link.
                        It doesn't matter what you did or didn't say, this is Poly OT.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                          What about using fuel-air devices? That little slit should be sufficient for an overpressure kill, shouldn't it?
                          My guess is probably yes if you could get it close enough though it would take time to target each one individually and there are only so many airplanes flying so many hours while they've had 60 years to build bunkers and nothing better to do. I'd go with Plato's estimate of 3 to 6 months. That's plenty of time for them to do a hell of a lot of damage on Seoul. Which, BTW, is a very nice and completely modern in every way city. NK would be so lucky to have a city half as well designed and productive as Seoul.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That has nothing to do with the fact that nothing I said actually disagreed with anything Oerdin said.
                            Other than, you know, claim all their preplaced artillery would be wiped out in minutes.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Other than, you know, claim all their preplaced artillery would be wiped out in minutes.
                              Yes but in my current game (Civ4) I wiped all their artillery in a single turn. This proves how easy it is to wipe out artillery.

Comment

South Korea is no slouch. Wouldn't their government make defending Seoul a priority? Seoul is pretty close to the border, but the North would still need very big guns to hit it. Big, easy to detect guns, that can only be in a certain area along the DMZ. I can't imagine that the North Korean bombardment of the capital would last very long. It would certainly get some shots off, but I bet there's more to the South's defenses than we're told.
                                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X