No announcement yet.

Korean War 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would used the new 15,000 bomb. Drop them about a mile apart at the same time. When the burst, they suck in all the air for a mile or 2 in all direction for a few millisecond and then the air expand at about 800 MPH in all direction. The North Korea soldier ears would explode. Their body would explode.

Comment

I like that idea. I would give them warning of the intent. Give them a very brief chance to rectify the problem.
      OR, dispatch a sniper team.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Overrated or overstated? At any rate, I think they were effective enough for the situation. Why break out state-of-the-art weaponry when not necessary?
        And you know the U.S. has advanced weapons that haven't been unveiled.
        No, no we don't.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
          I would used the new 15,000 bomb. Drop them about a mile apart at the same time. When the burst, they suck in all the air for a mile or 2 in all direction for a few millisecond and then the air expand at about 800 MPH in all direction. The North Korea soldier ears would explode. Their body would explode.
          Joseph sighting!
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            No, no we don't.
            Yes, yes we do. We always do. Why don't you cite a reliable source that says that military development has hit a brick wall?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That stealth helicopter they used to kill OBL was certainly very new.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                A spearman can beat a tank.
                Too bad I already thanked you once today.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Wolf Blitzer just reported that we have intel that North Korean missles HAVE nuclear capability.

This could be a game changer.

Can we afford not to shoot down any missles now?
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

That's horse****. It was a rumor started by a moron congressman whose district apparently contains a business that makes antiballistic missiles
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                      game changer
                      stfu with this stupid pundit phrase

Either they will launch a nuke and kill a whole bunch of people (and themselves by way of massive retaliation) or they won't.

I'm not losing sleep over it.

That spoiled fat kid loves raping his sex slaves too much to commit suicide.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        stfu with this stupid pundit phrase
                        **** off.

I have two military age sons that I would rather not see involved in a war.
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Yet you were pushing for military involvement in Syria?
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                            **** off.

I have two military age sons that I would rather not see involved in a war.
                            That doesn't excuse you using the phrase "game changer".
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                              Yet you were pushing for military involvement in Syria?
                              This crisis is already going on. Involvement their would be to stop killing and could be done in a manner to minimize casualties. Also, containing Syria's wmd would be to minimize loss of life. There is no way to keep casualties low if DPRK starts lobbing nukes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                That doesn't excuse you using the phrase "game changer".
                                It's one I use quite often when appropriate...and I am certainly not a pundit.

Comment

Working...
                                X