Been to Walmart lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been to Walmart lately?

Me and the spouse have noticed that at the 4 Walmart stores we went to shop, most of the shelves were empty or not restocked.
    Asked one of the Walmart employees if they were going out of business and they said they "don't know what is going on and have not been giving any explanation".
    I can understand the ammo shortage but everything else in low supply has me scratching my head.
    Anyone else noticed bare shelves at your local Walmart?

good. they should go house to house shooting all you crackers
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

...........smoking tea leaves?

Comment

aw cmon that was a good one!
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You've done better ones Sava.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

If it's anything like around here, they have slowed expansion and are in the process of moving stores from poorer areas to richer ones, favoring new housing developments.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	the-strip-slide-TC87-jumbo.png
Views:	1
Size:	920.3 KB
ID:	9094806
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It still shocks me that one of the highest members of the US judiciary can make a comment like the 'racial entitlements' one and remain in office.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                  If it's anything like around here, they have slowed expansion and are in the process of moving stores from poorer areas to richer ones, favoring new housing developments.
                  Effects of monopoly power.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                    It still shocks me that one of the highest members of the US judiciary can make a comment like the 'racial entitlements' one and remain in office.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      The idea that a law that was enacted to prevent institutional disenfranchisement of millions of Americans citizens is a 'racial entitlement' is so incredibly offensive that it almost beggars belief.

Comment

He might have Dashi on ignore, too, so your post looks like a non sequitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          Effects of monopoly power.
                          Doubtful. the areas in question are thick with stores.

Comment

So far only incompetent managers have me on ignore.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yeah the "racial entitlement" remark by Scalia was pretty insane. Somebody so outside the norm of morality in modern society should not be in the position he is in.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X