Bible Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felch View Post
    So God if created the universe, did he create the rules that govern the universe?
    No, the rules were determined by the Science Fair committee.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I feel the need to get high with DaShi. It'd be a trip.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
        I believe that God originated the universe, and is the originator of the Big Bang. Life came after, without God's direct hand in it. After life emerged, and after humans had evolved, God wanted a relationship with humans and to have them believe in him. So he gave humans the gift of having a soul/spirit.
        WT... Human beings just happened as some random thing without God knowing? I'm thinking you have no rational reason to believe that.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Man those Methodists are real fundamentalists
          Why? Because we don't believe in Pugatory?

Comment

Why? Because we don't believe in Pugatory?
            Look at how Judgmental Slowwy is being.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

HEY! Don't go busting my chops!
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Comment

the bible's creation myth says a water covered world preceded the lands and life - that would have been the situation ~4 bya before the late heavy bombardment

Comment

Working...
                  X