No announcement yet.

What is the point of owning guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your posting is just as worthless, and yes I absolutely am. Try a formula other than selecting between lame personal insult, terrible pun, and strawman non-contribution.

Comment

• But you're not that bright.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• It might seem that way to someone who equates intelligence with agreeing with his own politics. You frequently call posters like DD retarded even though they're way smarter than you and make much more high-effort, high information posts, simply because you don't agree.

Comment

• I've only called DD retarded when he's said something retarded. You, however, are truly not very bright. What is interesting is that HC is a least several orders of magnitude smarter than you, but wastes it so much. You at least try. You read, you do research. You actually know a few things. It would be sad how limited you are, if it wasn't so funny how hard you try to prove that you're not.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• And dude, it's an internet forum!
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
              What is interesting is that HC is a least several orders of magnitude smarter than you, but wastes it so much.
              I feel quite confident that Regexcellent is just as smart as I am.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                Well, you also have a well documented history of shooting yourself in the foot

What I really don't understand is why you are so eager to document it
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                  Wait, are you defending him or being modest?

Comment

• Damn! ammo is hard to find.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      Wait, are you defending him or being modest?
                      Yeah?

Could be true. They were both laughable wrong on Type I and Type II errors. That was fun.
                      Last edited by DaShi; January 18, 2013, 20:03.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Molly, you know full well just as Anwar Sadat was a Nubian and not an Arab, that Persis Khambatta was a Parsee, an ethnic Iranian, and not an indigenous Indian.

I guess George W. Bush is an American Indian. He must be by your logic
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• NO ONE ****ING CARES, ALBIE, JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST ON A CRACKER
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            Molly, you know full well just as Anwar Sadat was a Nubian and not an Arab, that Persis Khambatta was a Parsee, an ethnic Iranian, and not an indigenous Indian.

I guess George W. Bush is an American Indian. He must be by your logic
                            What's the point in starting a thread about guns if you're just going to hijack your own thread and crash it with bull**** about whether sand ******s are really ******s?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              NO ONE ****ING CARES, ALBIE, JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST ON A CRACKER
                              The response is interesting. Seriously it is considering we have MrFun and Ben here and no one snaps out like this. Is race that touchy of a subject? Does it scare you, Guy? I noticed you used the term 'cracker'.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I'm not sure whether to congratulate you on a semi-clever troll response, or slap the ever-living **** out of you for being the most obtuse mother****er this side of Texas.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X