X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    ftfy
    It get's better and better
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'm just having fun, that's all.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

You mean like banging your head into a wall or dropping something heavy on your foot ?
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            I'm just having fun, that's all.
            Having fun looking retarded?
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Regarding NAFTA: it sucks. We were all suppose to be rich by now because of free trade. But I guess there is some political spoils.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Fun thing - it was the same over here - free trade didn't do it, so common standards was introduced and then political power to enforce those. NAFTA won't get anywhere before the coutries start working together.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Regarding NAFTA: it sucks. We were all suppose to be rich by now because of free trade. But I guess there is some political spoils.
                  Epic levels of wrongness here.

reg: Black Hawk Down
                  Last edited by Hauldren Collider; January 11, 2013, 19:43.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Am I the only one that think HC is a masochist ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                      What bothers me isn't so much whether it's counterproductive (I really don't care whether the UK stays in the EU or not), but really that it's just not our business. I don't like it when you Brits tell us to have gun control and I really don't like it when we tell you what to do with your foreign policy that doesn't really concern us at all.
                      Here's a clue, there's a difference between some internet folks and a trashy journalist talking about gun control, and a government official talking about government policy.

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                      It's interesting to note that while Bush had a strong standing relationship with your Prime Minister and valued our alliance, Obama's done retarded petty **** like call the Falkland Islands the "Malvinas" and suggest that they be "returned" to Argentina, while ejecting the Winston Churchill bust from the Oval Office. All in all, neither move has any serious consequences but I find it irritating and counterproductive.
                      Strange how Britain loves Obama then and loathes Bush. It's almost like you don't have the full picture, isn't it?

Comment

Obviously an official (or unofficial) government statement is more offensive/obnoxious than some media circus, I agree.

Comment

Wow, I didn't think it was possible for Blackcat to look like more of a moron.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

nm
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                            X