No announcement yet.

Intelligence correlates with virginity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can understand refusing to be enlisted cause who wants to shovel snow? Also he has a degree. But his officer obsession to me doesn't seem to be about the higher pay and not being everyone's *****. It smacks a bit of Lord Cardigan.

Though really, how much damage could he do as a finance officer? In theory he might lead people in combat in that job but let's be realistic here, the chance of that is negligible.

Comment

If it was really about him wanting to be a Marine, he would have walked on down to the recruiter a long time ago and just straight-up enlisted. Lots of enlisted personnel have degrees.
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

You're forgetting that Albie harbours deep Sparta fantasies. What Spartan would ever enlist in an Athenian phalanx?

Comment

Gay ones?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Pederasty was very much a part of life for the Spartans as well as the Athenians.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Hey Albie, have you learned to swim or drive yet? Preferably both.
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                Wow, I would have thought psychology and political science majors would get laid much more than that.

Anyway, you're a kick Albie. Keepim comin.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

It's also Wellesley, so with all the uppercrust chicks looking for MRS degrees, accurate reporting of sexual experience might still be perceived as a little stigmatic. "Of course I'm a virgin, dear. Let's talk about that trust fund some more."

The whole topic is funny though, because it is totally irrelevant to little Mister Troll.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Holy ****, the CS folks at Wellesley are pulling way more tail than usual.

Comment

Oh, it's Wellesley. Who the **** goes to Wellesley for CS?
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                        Holy ****, the CS folks at Wellesley are pulling way more tail than usual.
                        Claiming....
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Al, what's your emotional intelligence quotient?
                          Graffiti in a public toilet
                          Do not require skill or wit
                          Among the **** we all are poets
                          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I should have studied Studio Art. I'd have fitted in beautifully.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Accounting is suspiciously missing from the graph.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                Accounting is suspiciously missing from the graph.
                                There are no virgin accountants. They're always ****ing someone.
                                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                                X