Intelligence correlates with virginity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intelligence correlates with virginity

Depending on the specific age and gender, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than a teen with a score of 120 or 130. Each additional point of IQ increased the odds of virginity by 2.7% for males and 1.7% for females. But higher IQ had a similar relationship across the entire range of romantic/sexual interactions, decreasing the odds that teens had ever kissed or even held hands with a member of the opposite sex at each age.

Also by major:
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

How the **** is anybody a virgin in university?
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

If IQ correlates with virginity, then why is Speer so goddamned stupid?
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Because that result likely only holds among teens
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It probably averages out in the end - dumb teenagers lose their virginity a few years before smart teenagers, while perpetually virginal idiots like Speer balance it back out.

Comment

My SAT score corresponds to an estimated 135 IQ. Laugh it up that I'm an imbecile but we all know I'm mentally gifted.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

A 135 IQ is a joke.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                They're socially inept.

Comment

Nerds get laid later in life? Who knew?

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Because at tech schools you might have to drop your standards to the center of the earth
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      estimated 135 IQ
                      How's that working out for you? Found any new bellhop jobs?

Comment

LOL studio art

How is CS so good? It's the highest virginity rate at CMU

Comment

A 135 IQ is a joke.
                          Yup. 98th percentile is ****ing retarded. I should be a janitor. I should be chemically castrated. Deltas like me shouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                            How's that working out for you? Found any new bellhop jobs?
                            I'm a mutual fund accountant at BNY Mellon. The job is an absolute joke and I wonder why do accountants even require post-secondary degrees? I'll be at OCS in February, though

Comment

I wouldn't say 135 is a joke, but I wouldn't be super proud of it and wear it on my sleeve, either. I wouldn't do that for any IQ, actually, I've seen "geniuses" **** their lives over like retards.

Comment

Working...
                              X