No announcement yet.

New York paper posts names and addresses of gun owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a bunch of *********. EVERYONE should buy a gun of some kind so that it costs the paper it's ass to publish it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      Check your inbox. We wouldn't want this information posted all over the internet, would we?

Didn't take you for a fan of soul food but what did I know?
      The soul food last night was delicious.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
        The soul food last night was delicious.
        It better have been

Still probably terrible for your health. Sodium through the roof, I bet.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          Think for a second. Consider for a moment what the only reason to want to know this information is.
          People may want to know if there are gun owners in their neighborhood for safety reasons.

Comment

People may want to know if there are gun owners in their neighborhood for safety reasons.
            Just like I want to know if there are homosexuals in my neighborhood for avoiding butt rape reasons.

First they invite you over for a drink, watch some tv, then next thing you know, you're fallating him. I know how you homos do! Always so convinced you can turn ANY one of us! An outspoken point of pride for most gays.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Just like I want to know if there are homosexuals in my neighborhood for avoiding butt rape reasons.

First they invite you over for a drink, watch some tv, then next thing you know, you're fallating him. I know how you homos do! Always so convinced you can turn ANY one of us! An outspoken point of pride for most gays.

Comment

What harm would there be if we created one?
                Plenty, which is why the comparison to an existing public record is a poor comparator.

For the record, I am against the printing - it's crass.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

You know, when straight men do the same thing to women, it's called date rape. Gay men are so proud when they commit date rape on unsuspecting heterosexuals.

Comment

The only reason to publish this information is to encourage harassment of gun owners. There is no other coherent reason for wanting to have this information public.

However, I have to admit I'm grateful to this newspaper for effectively articulating why we shouldn't have gun registration.

Comment

You know, when straight men do the same thing to women, it's called date rape. Gay men are so proud when they commit date rape on unsuspecting heterosexuals.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                        The only reason to publish this information is to encourage harassment of gun owners. There is no other coherent reason for wanting to have this information public.

However, I have to admit I'm grateful to this newspaper for effectively articulating why we shouldn't have gun registration.
                        What about the harassment that freed sex offenders put up with?

Comment

Besides that, you'd have to be pretty dumb to harass a GUN OWNER just because you yourself don't like guns.

Comment

"If pro-gun people were as violent as anti-gun people say, there wouldn't be any anti-gun people left."
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              "If pro-gun people were as violent as anti-gun people say, there wouldn't be any anti-gun people left."
                              thank god

Comment

What about the harassment that freed sex offenders put up with?
                                That is insane too.

Comment

Working...
                                X