No announcement yet.

Does this count as losing my virginity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this count as losing my virginity?

This website is for sale! sexpexfex.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, sexpexfex.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

No.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
      No.
      In his case, it might be the only available option.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I've thought this thread was about Al giving someone a handjob.
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
          I've thought this thread was about Al giving someone a handjob.
          I thought Al had trouble holding any job... do you think he could pull it off?
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

It's ok to be a virgin.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
              I thought Al had trouble holding any job... do you think he could pull it off?
              If he pulls it off, he's doing it to hard.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                It's ok to be a virgin.
                It sure is, unless you are trying everything you can to not be a virgin.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The issue with Al isn't that he's a virgin. It's that he's unable to not be a virgin.

Comment

Wow, my phasers can't repel trolling of this magnitude. Three for three. Well done people.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I am emphatically NOT going to click on that link, but if you have to ask the answer is no.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

"Switch to Gay version"

Tempted to join to check it out.

1.4k liked it on facebook. It must be awesome!

Comment

OMG!

How To Play
                          Start

Sexpexfex is very easy to start. If you are in a rush, you can have online sex in a matter of seconds.

Select your gender: male/female, confirm that you are an adult, and press Sexpexfex button.

But for more options in the game you need to sign up.

Sign in

Login and enter the password. Or simply sign in via your Facebook or Twitter account. We promise to keep your wall and news feed out of that ****! It is only for your convenient signing in and avoiding signing up at "yet another" service. (:

One way or another, having signed in you will find yourself in the room of your own. You are to choose one of three actions:

Customize your character/room (change hairstyle, clothes, or room).
                          Run an automatic random partner search. If there are more partners of the same gender at the time of your search - e. g. more males than females - you will have to wait in the online queue; or to choose action three.
                          Action three is a link to your character which can be sent to your partner's Skype or any other messenger. By clicking on the link your partner appears in the same room.

Sex

Finally, you are sharing the room with your partner. What to do next? First of all, explore your communication skill.

If you feel like passing on to sex, click any pink sex-position icon. After selecting one, your partner will see this icon's frame blink. If he or she is ok with this position, they click the icon as well. In this case only you will reach the next phase - by mutual consent.

The same way you are changing positions while having sex. It is worthy of note: when the partner is offering you a position, you may answer with a counter-proposal. The position will change as soon as one of you accepts the offer.

You may also keep chatting while having sex.

Shadowed out positions are not available to you so far, but if your partner had bought access to these positions, he or she may offer them to you, and you are able to accept them.

Feel free to change the sex pace, 1 through 5, by adjusting the slider. The lever is mutual, so if your partner would change the speed, it will cause your lever position to change as well.

You can break the sexual transaction at any time you would like to by clicking the Chat icon that will redirect you to the phase of conversation.

You can see the degree of arousal in the right part of the screen. The sex’s goal is simultaneous reaching euphoria, orgasm. The scale of arousal changes according to your actions or dormancy.

Here are a few tips on how to reach orgasm:

Do not change positions too fast or too often.
                          Speak, preferably with emotions, but not too much.
                          Change the sex pace.
                          Do not change the position nor the pace while you are approaching orgasm.
                          In short, do not do what you wouldn't in real life.
                          After you have reached the orgasm, you are given 1 $pf and redirected to the phase of conversation with your partner. If you feel like having another round of sex, go for it.

In case your partner is annoying, just stop sex with him or her by pressing the Stop button.

Customize

Customizing your character is easy to do: simply surf the tabs and choose the available features.

How to get more $pf

If you are short of money, you can get it either achieving orgasms in sex or inviting people to the project - every registered member referred by you brings you 3 $pf.

Achievements

We encourage your achievements by giving various bouncies. And yet, we hope that the main reward is still the game process. (: Good luck! And remember that the safest contacts are with a condom on. But infallible - with a condom on and via sexpexfex.com.

Comment

What the christ

Comment

Originally posted by b etor View Post
                              1.4k liked it on facebook. It must be awesome!
                              Are you new to facebook?
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                              X