Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are in the midst of the 148th anniversary of Sherman's march to the sea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    It beggars belief that you can have a college level education and still be that stupid. On one hand you have a consensus from the medical community, the US government and VA and a ton of other countries around the world. On the other you have Reg and an author who was so well respected he had to self publish his own book.

Think about which side of that argument you actually want to stand on.
    Maybe HC can't help it that he spews so many idiotic things. It might be that he was born with some characteristic that causes this.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      I'll tell you what, young man, why don't you trot your ass out to the V.A. hospital with me on my next visit and you can tell everyone what a scam it's been.
      If you make it back out the door, we can stop by the West End for a beer. I imagine I'll be drinking alone, because you won't make it out.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        You worked hard to pull that and only that out of the thread. But then you were never interested in evidence that disproves your thesis that I must be a moron.

It's alright Gribbler. Proving other people to be morons doesn't make you smarter.
        I worked hard to quote the first post you made in that thread?

I don't need to prove you're a moron. You've already done that. I also don't have a psychological need to appear smart on internet forums

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
          I also don't have a psychological need to appear smart on internet forums
          I do, but I usually fulfil that need by not participating.
          Last edited by self biased; December 9, 2012, 12:29. Reason: quoted for clarity.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Why do people have a deleterious need to respond to Ben's posts?
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• He's like a wasp, you know rationally that the best thing to do is just calmly ignore it and walk away, yet instinctively you just want to wave your arms in the air to make the annoying thing go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                Well New Orleans is on the Mississippi. I know the Shenandoah was fairly industrial by Southern standards.
                The South's biggest foundries were in Atlanta and Richmond. The Blue Ridge Mountains were a source of saltpeter , coal and iron, as were the mountains northwest of Atlanta.

Because it was a relatively backwater campaign most people forget about the Confederate invasions of Kentucky. The Confederates tore up rail lines, destroyed farms and factories and tried to establish their own government. There were a number of instances in which resistors were executed. After the Confederate armies retreated Morgan and Forest continued to raid Kentucky.
                Oh, and let us not forget Quantrel in Kansas.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                  Maybe HC can't help it that he spews so many idiotic things. It might be that he was born with some characteristic that causes this.
                  Which of us has the master's degree but can only find work as a janitor, smart guy? If this post pisses you off, glass houses mate
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

It beggars belief that you can have a college level education and still be that stupid. On one hand you have a consensus from the medical community, the US government and VA and a ton of other countries around the world. On the other you have Reg and an author who was so well respected he had to self publish his own book.

Think about which side of that argument you actually want to stand on.
                    I want to stand on the one that understands statistics, moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      I want to stand on the one that understands statistics, moron.
                      Sure, all those scientists who actually study this **** are just wrong, but super clever HC knows better than all of them. Can we expect you to provide us with a cure for cancer soon given what a genius you are?

Comment

Sure, all those scientists who actually study this **** are just wrong, but super clever HC knows better than all of them.
                        Smarter at statistics? Oh yes. Much. Biologists, psychologists and doctors ****ing suck at statistics. Just unbelievably bad.
                        Can we expect you to provide us with a cure for cancer soon given what a genius you are?
                        No.

Comment

• The idea that we should believe an elected government on something like Agent Orange is laughable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            Okay cool guy. Come up with some compelling evidence otherwise. In another thread Reg demonstrated multiple times that the people who claimed a connection between ill health effects and agent orange were statistics hacks.
                            No, Kuci did that.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• He didn't demonstrate dick IIRC, he just said that they were bad at statistics.

Comment

• reg might have. He went on a long rant that pretty much demonstrated that he didn't know what he was talking about. However, Kuci made some strong arguments that what statistical significance researchers have found is debatable.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X