Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Slowwy! You should be proud of your daughter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So basically you're for capital punishment for people who say things you don't agree with? You sure America was a wise choice to move to?
    No, I'm not. I already explained why I don't support capital punishment. Today is not 1320. We can successfully confine nutjobs that run around calling for the execution of others.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Ben is just demonstrating that Catholics really don't give a crap about free speech after all. I'm glad America's founders didn't declare "heresy kills souls" and decide to torture and execute people with the wrong opinions.
      Does free speech allow you to make death threats?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Why is this turning into a catholic bashing thread when there is a perfectly fine catholic bashing thread right above it?
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• In some cases claiming a group of people should be killed is protected by free speech. In some cases, death threats are not protected under free speech.

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
          Why is this turning into a catholic bashing thread when there is a perfectly fine catholic bashing thread right above it?
          Because a Catholic troll decided to derail this thread.

Comment

• In some cases claiming a group of people should be killed is protected by free speech. In some cases, death threats are not protected under free speech.
            So if I go around execute a few people and then preach how I was cleansing them of their sins, I should expect to remain a free man in today's society?

You've picked a poor hill to die on.

Comment

• I never claimed that actually killing people is protected by free speech, idiot.

Comment

• I never claimed that actually killing people is protected by free speech, idiot.
                Actually, that's exactly what you just did.

Comment

• I know you can't read. I don't need you to remind me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    So if I go around execute a few people and then preach how I was cleansing them of their sins, I should expect to remain a free man in today's society?

You've picked a poor hill to die on.
                    Who said anything about remaining free? We're talking about the death penalty which you're apparently against except when someone says something you dont like. Or would you like to change your position and now support capital punishment for killers?

Comment

No, I'm not. I already explained why I don't support capital punishment. Today is not 1320. We can successfully confine nutjobs that run around calling for the execution of others.
                      You think it's easier to lock people up away without communication with the outside world today than it was in 1320? Have you ever actually read a history book?

Comment

Being a Lutheran means maintaining this idea while using scripture that the Catholic church put together, accepting the creeds, and using the Fathers of the church which were preserved for 1500 years before God finally blessed the world with his True Church.
                        You Catholics can be so amusing at times
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                        X