No announcement yet.

Congressman: I'm against abortion except for my wife and/or mistress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The point is always lost on Ben. He'll say one thing, you'll point out how he is wrong, and then he'll claim he always knew that. He's just a dishonest hypocrite.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The point is always lost on Ben. He'll say one thing, you'll point out how he is wrong, and then he'll claim he always knew that. He's just a dishonest hypocrite.
      Oh man, Dinner AND Kid.

Wow, it's like the munchkin tag-team. What are you going to do, punch me in the balls or something?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Go away, Ben.
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
          And hypocrites should be exposed. Having a stance is valid. Not following the stance should lead to some serious questioning...
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Oh man, Dinner AND Kid.

Wow, it's like the munchkin tag-team. What are you going to do, punch me in the balls or something?
            god willing
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

god willing
              I should sell tickets. Get in line.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I assume that you think you are proving your point by playing the victim. What was that point again?
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I assume that you think you are proving your point by playing the victim. What was that point again?
                  Hey, I'll even cut you 10 percent just because I'm a nice guy.

Comment

Oh man, Dinner AND Kid.

Let them get their microscopes ready, and just maybe.....
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Let them get their microscopes ready, and just maybe.....
                      Right that's because it takes balls to be a liberal on Poly and attack me. Wow. Maybe you'll get a Victoria Cross.

Comment

Not liberal Ben, sane.
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Right that's because it takes balls to be a liberal on Poly and attack me. Wow. Maybe you'll get a Victoria Cross.
                          Maybe you'll get a free Victoria's Secret catalogue when you finally get rid of your martyr complex.
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

What does it take to defend hypocrites?

Comment

What does it take to defend hypocrites?
                              What do you call attacking people for doing what you yourself prefer?

Comment

I'm sure Oerdin doesn't prefer hypocrites. Most people don't.

Comment

Working...
                                X