No announcement yet.

Petraeus Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• This is a mothers story.
      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• After 3-months on the J.A.M program!   Lost 64 pounds in 4-months following The Belly Fit club program.   IN 3-MONTHS follo...
        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/

Comment

• Yes, you have an opinion which is based on ignorant bias. No one is disputing that. Also you seem incapable of understanding what "looking like a normal woman at 20 and 60" implies.

Perhaps most disturbingly though, you seem to have an extensively collection of pics of grandmothers. I fully support your right to have your fetish, but please don't subject us to it ...

Comment

• Lmao. Pics from the internet. The pics support my point.

Comment

• this thread has taken an unexpected and somewhat disturbing turn...
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pax View Post
                Lmao. Pics from the internet. The pics support my point.
                No, unless your point is that you suffer from an inability to recognize your own selective bias.

There are 7 billion people on the planet. Over half of them women. Say 1/5 of those are over 60. (Just a guess, doesn't really matter.) That's ~700 million to choose from. So in your quest to scour the net for granny pics you've found a handful you think are hot. This means roughly jack ****, other than the fact that you have a weird fetish.

Comment

• Here are some 20 and 30 something women. This is where it starts. Not at 60.
                  You're a moron. You've already admitted you don't know when it (that "it" being to have a normalish build) started for Holly. Yet now you're claiming without qualification that being overweight must start at 20 to 30 for all people. It's absolutely astounding how stupid you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                    this thread has taken an unexpected and somewhat disturbing turn...
                    Which reminds me that we haven't heard anything new and outrageous on this story lately.
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Also do you think that she just woke up at 60 and was overweight. i'm willing to bet that she got fat in her 20s and 30s.
                      This was one of the first statements i made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        No, unless your point is that you suffer from an inability to recognize your own selective bias.

There are 7 billion people on the planet. Over half of them women. Say 1/5 of those are over 60. (Just a guess, doesn't really matter.) That's ~700 million to choose from. So in your quest to scour the net for granny pics you've found a handful you think are hot. This means roughly jack ****, other than the fact that you have a weird fetish.
                        My fetish is to prove a point. Your point was that actresses and etc had won the "gene pool lottery" and that was why they looked good for their age. I say that we humans have a say and It's not impossible for an elderly person too look and be fit.
                        I showed you proof that you were wrong so in response you try to devalue my statement by calling me a moron and saying I have a fetish. In reality it just shows how weak your argument really is when you have too stoop to name calling.
                        My final word on the subject is this. We are all aging, you choose how you want too do it.

Comment

My fetish is to prove a point.
                          I admit, you definitely proved that you are obsessed with looking for pictures of old ladies.

Your point was that actresses and etc had won the "gene pool lottery" and that was why they looked good for their age.
                          It's obviously the case in the instances you presented.

I say that we humans have a say and It's not impossible for an elderly person too look and be fit.
                          To varying extents largely dictated by genetics and various other factors completely outside a person's control.

I showed you proof that you were wrong so in response you try to devalue my statement by calling me a moron and saying I have a fetish. In reality it just shows how weak your argument really is when you have too stoop to name calling.
                          The fact that you think a few pictures constitutes proof of anything shows just how ridiculously stupid you are. There are 700million to choose from, and you came up with a handful in a manner which only displayed your selective bias.

The fact that you are implicitly arguing that non-actresses and non-models could not possibly have won the genetic lottery just further drives home just how mentally unfit you are.

My final word on the subject is this. We are all aging, you choose how you want too do it.
                          Yah, like my dad who chose to have a lung disease?

Or like Holly, who chose what exactly? Oh right ... you don't know anything about her lifestyle. You're just ignorantly dumping on someone without a shred of evidence to back up your claims. The absurd part is you've admitted that you're doing so out of ignorance and bias, but then you continue arguing against what you've admitted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                            I admit, you definitely proved that you are obsessed with looking for pictures of old ladies.

The fact that you are implicitly arguing that non-actresses and non-models could not possibly have won the genetic lottery just further drives home just how mentally unfit you are.

Yah, like my dad who chose to have a lung disease?

Or like Holly, who chose what exactly? Oh right ... you don't know anything about her lifestyle. You're just ignorantly dumping on someone without a shred of evidence to back up your claims. The absurd part is you've admitted that you're doing so out of ignorance and bias, but then you continue arguing against what you've admitted.
                            Sorry about your Dad. You are weak. Your arguments are weak. You are an uncivilized coward. You toss insults around and type things that you would not say to a persons face.

Comment

• My little sister died two years ago at age 34 from complications from chrohns disease, one of my best friends died at 38 from a respiratory disease, one of my uncle died last year around this time from cancer. I acknowledge the existence of diseases and of course diseases play a factor in aging and death. I thought that went without saying.

Comment

You are weak.
                                Completely irrelevant.

Your arguments are weak.
                                I wouldn't expect you to see the strength of my arguments because simple math and consistent logic are obviously things you struggle mightily with. At least you are attempting to be relevant here though, props for that.

You toss insults around and type things that you would not say to a persons face.
                                We can add that to the lists of things you are obviously arguing about in ignorance, and irrelevant.

I acknowledge the existence of diseases and of course diseases play a factor in aging and death. I thought that went without saying.
                                The point is that there are a great many things that affect a person's health (and yes, weight) other than just stuffing their face or being inactive. You say you thought it went without saying, but you've been arguing against it as a possibility all along.

You know nothing about Holly's lifestyle, but you've been condemning her for how you imagine it is, implicitly denying that there are other factors involved other than "letting herself go". The only thing we do know about Holly that would affect a person's weight is her age. Everything else on your part is just your ignorant bias on display.

You've admitted you are biased, you've admitted you are ignorant ... in that context it's rather funny that you're so defensive about having your ignorant bias pointed out.

Comment

Working...
                                X