Petraeus Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pax View Post
    I do know that if you marry someone you want to be attracted to them for as long as possible... gaining weight and letting yourself go is one of the key ways the spark and romance leave a relationship.
    If you are in love with your spouse, they will remain attractive to you. But don't worry; I sincerely believe that there is virtually no chance that you (or Alby) will ever develop enough of a relationship with another human to experience love.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
      You've gotta understand, the man was in Afghanistan. *****'s a little hard to come by. Being on deployment artificially pushes her way over the hot/crazy line.
      I saw a lot of 3/10 become 10/10 over there - especially after a few weeks into each rotation - day by day the fat and ugly ones just got prettier and prettier - some of them loved all the attention.

You know you're hanging out when you're if debating some fat woman's acrid B.O., moustache and hairy legs are really all that bad..I was in conversations like that
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        If you are in love with your spouse, they will remain attractive to you. But don't worry; I sincerely believe that there is virtually no chance that you (or Alby) will ever develop enough of a relationship with another human to experience love.
        I'm in a relationship right now and I'm in love. I love my woman with all her flaws and etc. And as a part of that love, I strive to please her. I do all sort of things that I think will make her happy. One of those things is to work out and not sit around all day eating ice cream watching tv blaming my weight problem on genetics.
        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• Just to clarify, I'm not saying that an overweight person deserves to get cheated on.
          What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
          What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• Looks like Holly Petraeus is free now
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pax View Post
              Just to clarify, I'm not saying that an overweight person deserves to get cheated on.
              Really? Sure sounded like it. You even went to the trouble of posting before/after photos.

Originally posted by Pax View Post
              Seriously,
              Holly Petraeus really let herself go since the early days of their relationship. I don't know why women or men think it's okay to go from this

to this
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                Yes you are. You are blaming a 60 year old woman for being cheated on because she doesn't look like supermodels and actresses who obviously won the genetic lottery, generally look like they have their faces painted on, and/or have had copious amounts of cosmetic surgery/other expensive treatments. You're condemning her lifestyle without knowing anything about it.

She looks like a normal 60 year old woman. If you go into a marriage expecting your wife won't gain weight and wrinkles over the decades, you're delusional.
                Indeed. Especially after having 2 children. And FWIW, it isn't like Holly Petreaus is anything close to obese. She's an ordinary looking 60 year old woman.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                  You should be judging fit people for being stupid enough to waste significant amounts of time on something that is largely irrelevant in modern society.
                  How is fitness irrelevant to modern society? You reduce your risk to obesity, stroke, heart disease, and high blood pressure by being more fit.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Who the **** cares if you live to be 80 instead of 60? Retirees take a lot from society while not contributing much in return. There's actually a plausible case to be made that fitness is detrimental to our society.

Comment

• No.

Comment

There's actually a plausible case to be made that fitness is detrimental to our society.

Comment

Retirees take a lot from society while not contributing much in return.
                          What did you think retirement IS?

Comment

Who the **** cares if you live to be 80 instead of 60? Retirees take a lot from society while not contributing much in return. There's actually a plausible case to be made that fitness is detrimental to our society.
                            Erm, you do realize obese people cost a ton for health care, in addition to whatever non-obesity related conditions they may contract, right?
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                              What did you think retirement IS?
                              A drain on society?

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                              Erm, you do realize obese people cost a ton for health care, in addition to whatever non-obesity related conditions they may contract, right?
                              IIRC, obesity is actually a net gain for society because fat people tend to die before they rack up massive healthcare costs. They aren't as good for society as smokers, but they're much better than fitness freaks who die slowly at age 100 after living off transfer payments for 3+ decades.

Comment

• Although effective obesity prevention leads to a decrease in costs of obesity-related diseases, this decrease is offset by cost increases due to diseases unrelated to obesity in life-years gained. Obesity prevention may be an important and cost-effective way of improving public health, but it is not a cure for increasing health expenditures.

Using a simulation model, Pieter van Baal and colleagues conclude that obesity prevention leads to a decrease in costs of obesity-related diseases, but this is offset by cost increases due to diseases unrelated to obesity in life-years gained.

Comment

Working...
                                X