Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    Yes - Josephus and Tacitus.
    Well, they're not exactly contemporary and they make only a passing reference to him, so they could easily quote a local myth one of the splinter Jewish sects believed in without confirming or denying its historicity.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
      I always use BT/AT. 1968 is actually 1 AT.

ACK!
      I use BT/AT&T 1968 is actually 376/234 BT/AT&T
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Christmas wasn't celebrated until it was introduced later on, more to counter the pagan mid-winter then to truely celebrate a christian feast.
        Which came first - Christmas or Protestants?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

That is not the question. The question is why something inherently good always gets perverted by people like you.
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

"He does not live in men's hearts one day of the year, but in all days of the year."
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

... or not at all Ben.

Comment

Who is "he" Dannubis?

Comment

You wouldn't know the answer to that question to begin with Ben, because that would require you to actually have empathy.

Comment

Who is "he" Dannubis?

Comment

Stop posting the same question over and over again as if people are obligated to do whatever you want and answer whatever questions you want *******.

Comment

Gribbler - you do know it's ok to say that you don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                          You wouldn't know the answer to that question to begin with Ben, because that would require you to actually have empathy.

Comment

Since you know so much about the topic that I don't know - why don't you all enlighten us with your wisdom?

Comment

It's Admiral Angina, and this topic holds about the same degree of relevance as the issue of what people shout at the point of orgasm.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Just out of interest, Ben, whose name do you feel moved to utter while spraying forth your lovepiss? I wonder if the church has mixed feelings on that point.
                                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X