Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US freedom fighters exercise 2nd amendment rights, kill 6 tyrants trying to take away freedom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US freedom fighters exercise 2nd amendment rights, kill 6 tyrants trying to take away freedom

An unidentified gunman killed six people at a Sikh temple in suburban Milwaukee in a rampage that left terrified congregants hiding in closets. The suspect was killed outside in a shootout with police.

U.S. Sikh temple shooting an act of 'domestic terrorism'
    7 killed in Oak Creek, Wisconsin including gunman

Police in Oak Creek, Wisc., say seven people died in a shooting Sunday at a Sikh temple just south of Milwaukee.

At a late afternoon news conference, Police Chief John Edwards said his officers had “stopped this from becoming worse than it could have been."

Edwards said when his officers arrived one person was discovered "down" and the officer attending to the person was ambushed and shot several times but is expected to recover. A second officer then fatally shot the suspect.

He said the FBI is investigating the shooting as a "domestic terrorist incident." Edwards said no one was left inside the building.

"I don't have demographics, I don't have any numbers for you," said Edwards.

Earlier, officials said four of the dead were inside the temple while three where outside, one of whom was the shooter.

Another news conference is slated for Monday morning.

Greenfield Police Chief Brad Wentlandt said earlier that several 911 calls were made around 10:25 a.m. local time. Greenfield is a neighbouring community.

By late afternoon, tactical teams were doing a sweep of the temple and grounds after securing the site.

Dozens of people were reportedly inside hiding in the aftermath of the shooting.

There were conflicting reports about the number of wounded. Lee Biblo, chief medical officer of Froedtert Hospital, told CNN it received three male patients. Froedtert is the main trauma centre in the community, located about 20 kilometres south of Milwaukee.

Biblo said the three are all adults; two were shot in the face and one in the abdomen. One is the injured police officer. They are all reported in critical condition.

During the chaos, people inside the temple were calling and sending text messages to people outside.

By the mid-afternoon, local reports said police had gathered witnesses in the basement of the temple and were interviewing them and gradually releasing them. Some were taken to a nearby bowling alley to be interviewed as well.

Sukhwindar Nagr called his brother-in-law's phone and a priest at the temple answered. Nagr says the priest told him that his brother-in-law had been shot, along with some priests.

The temple was due to have its weekly community midday lunch on Sunday — usually 300 to 400 people show up.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

GUNS = FREEEEEDUMB!!! MORE GUNS = MORE FREEEEDUMB!!!
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

No guns -> no domestic terrorism. Unless the terrorists find out about "bombs".

Comment

Biblo said the three are all adults; two were shot in the face and one in the abdomen.
        Was this another movie premier gone horribly wrong?
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Doesn't wisconsin have laws banning concealed carry?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Anyone who wears a funny hat is really dumb anyway, no real loss here.

Comment

I'm sure you know most Sikhs don't wear turbans. I guess you are refering to the dead sheriff. They do wear funny caps.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Would it be cool with everyone if we let the bodies get cold before trying to score political points off of them?
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

No. We'll have a new set of bodies by then.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    Would it be cool with everyone if we let the bodies get cold before trying to score political points off of them?
                    QFT

As I recall a bunch reporters asked a family member of one of the Aurora shooting victims how he felt about gun control in light of the tragedy. He was justifiably furious.

Comment

How long do we need to wait?

A day? A week?

Never?
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        After the heart stops beating, the body immediately starts turning cold. This phase is known as algor mortis, or the death chill. Each hour, the body temperature falls about 1.5 degrees Fahrenheit (0.83 degrees Celsius) until it reaches room temperature. At the same time, without circulation to keep it moving through the body, blood starts to pool and settle. Rigor mortis, or a stiffening of the body, sets in about two to six hours after death [source: Marchant, Middleton].

We should be good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                          How long do we need to wait?

A day? A week?

Never?
                          Certainly more than a few hours, which is how long Asher waited.

Considering Europe in the 1970s and 80s had enormous terrorism problems due to terrible counter-terror policies (think Austria playing anti-semitic propaganda and lending a jet on behalf of Carlos the Jackal) we haven't hardly made up the balance.

Comment

There are posters on this site that advocate policies that lead directly to this sort of **** happening with regularity. In fact, at least one of these posters (ahem) argues that this is just a statistical anomaly that we needn't worry ourselves with.

Who exactly is the uncaring party?

Comment

There aren't policies that would stop this other than beefing up counterterrorism intelligence. The guy was shot mid-act by police. The intervention was as successful as it could be.

Comment

Working...
                              X