Tehey private shooils rea veyr good in teh US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad we're agreed they were democratic.
    Not outside of their own tribe. If it's wrong to exclude people for the color of their skin, then I don't see how their system was any more democratic.

But because we're all racists here, we are shocked and surprised to see actual democracy and voting and civilization among the heathens - so much so that it's worth mentioning the tribes that did it. As you have here.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Are you? Claiming that the Anglos were the only whites responsible for colonialism and then turning around and calling me bigoted? Seriously?
      I never claimed that only the English and the U.S. had colonies. Seriously, you can't read.

What have I said about Native Americans that is false? I've said that they often fought amongst each other, killed each other tried to exterminate one another, owned black slaves because they believed blacks to be inferior, (JUST LIKE WHITE PEOPLE).

Native Americans weren't noble savages, pure and untainted by the evils of european and anglo civilization that corrupted them into the capitalists they are today. Far from it. They were real people with wants and desires and prejudices and fears, just like white people in generals and anglos in particular.

Were white people wrong in much of what they did? Absolutely, but that doesn't absolve Native Americans for owning slaves. Unlike Native Americans - the anglos - the British, voluntarily ended the slave trade, extended voting rights to Native american people and black people, etc. For that they get the credit. Nobody else.

If that's a hard pill for the anglo haters, then deal with it. It's true.
      Gee, I never claimed native americans were morally perfect either. I mentioned anglos because the topic was U.S. history. The natives certainly were not "liberated" which is the bizarre claim you made and can't defend by pointing out that life before the europeans came wasn't perfect.

Comment

Not outside of their own tribe. If it's wrong to exclude people for the color of their skin, then I don't see how their system was any more democratic.

But because we're all racists here, we are shocked and surprised to see actual democracy and voting and civilization among the heathens - so much so that it's worth mentioning the tribes that did it. As you have here.
        No, it's worth mentioning when someone claims the native americans should be grateful that the US lets them vote.

Comment

Didn't America establish a whole new country for black people in Africa where they could be free? Imagine that. I wonder what they called it.
          Guess what the African Americans who settled in Liberia did though? They treated the native blacks there like **** and if I'm not mistaken, even enslaved some of them. United States government didn't care about whether or not Liberia would truly be a free state for blacks.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Birds are birds, not dinosaurs. Birds and dinosaurs, being living creatures on planet Earth, share genetic history, and happen to share a lot of it, but that does not make them the same thing.
            This is from wikipedia:
            Based on fossil and biological evidence, most scientists accept that birds are a specialized subgroup of theropod dinosaurs.[10] More specifically, they are members of Maniraptora, a group of theropods which includes dromaeosaurs and oviraptorids, among others.
            Scientists disagree with you. They classify birds as being members of Maniraptora.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Ben, you're hilarious!

It's threads like these that are why we should never ban Ben again...
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Until the entire planet votes for one unified government, I'll assume your post to be in touch with your usual imbecility.
                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                X