Tehey private shooils rea veyr good in teh US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ this thread!
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]172214[/ATTACH]

Are you a wizard?
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post

Are you a wizard?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	etsy-marketing-riding-dinos3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	9093506

They are indistinguishable
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
          . . . so if dinosaurs are still alive . . .
          Aren't birds dinosaurs?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            They are so retarded they can't even point to a crocodile as an example of a dinosaur that's around today.
            IIRC, crocodiles are not classified with dinosaurs. Birds are, though.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
              Crocodiles are not dinosaurs. Birds are a modern example of dinosaurs, but I think creationists disagree. Plesiosaur wasn't a dinosaur either, but the creationists seem to imply that it is.
              Exactly - some people mistakenly think that the flying reptiles and sea reptiles that existed along with dinosaurs, were also dinosaurs themselves. But they were completely separate from dinosaurs.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                Aren't birds dinosaurs?
                Birds are birds, not dinosaurs. Birds and dinosaurs, being living creatures on planet Earth, share genetic history, and happen to share a lot of it, but that does not make them the same thing.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

And as we've already established, giraffes are dinosaurs.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                    Birds are birds, not dinosaurs. Birds and dinosaurs, being living creatures on planet Earth, share genetic history, and happen to share a lot of it, but that does not make them the same thing.
                    Birds are descended from dinosaurs, which I can't say for most living creatures on planet Earth.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	raptorJesus.png
Views:	1
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	9093507
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                          Birds are descended from dinosaurs, which I can't say for most living creatures on planet Earth.
                          Birds are descended from some dinosaurs. Theropods, specifically.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Dinosaurs are a paraphyletic clade that should include birds to be a proper one. The only partially redeeming thing about CAE is their evaluation of apartheid quoted on Wikipedia.
                            Graffiti in a public toilet
                            Do not require skill or wit
                            Among the **** we all are poets
                            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I'm not familiar with that term, so I'm just going to assume you're correct. (And wikipedia would seem to indicate that you are.)

Comment

They are so retarded they can't even point to a crocodile as an example of a dinosaur that's around today.
                                Is it sad that I know why this is wrong, but MikeH did not?

Hey MikeH - guess what, you don't get to diss my education anymore.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X