Republicans really do hate gay people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    Fun, I actually think Wiggy's being deadly serious with this one.
    I don't care.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      In order for discrimination to be present, the law would have to favor one group over another, yes?
      That is not what I am arguing. I don't think I agree with it.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
        In order for discrimination to be present, the law would have to favor one group over another, yes?
        No.

What the ****, MrFun actually agrees with separate but equal?

Comment

• What the ****, MrFun actually agrees with separate but equal?

Of course he does! That's what he's arguing for! He wants marriage and 'marriage'. Separate but equal. I guess he needs to read Brown again.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• It's not hard to love someone of a different race. It is rather difficult for a homosexual to love a woman.
            Ergo, sex is relevant and race is not!

A homosexual loves a man the way a woman loves a man, why should the government discriminate on account of their genitalia?
            Because marriage involves genitalia? Or so I'm told.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Defending traditional marriage against gay marriage is kind of like standing on the walls of the Alamo with a rifle to fend off illegal immigrants. That fort was lost a long time ago, and the people we're scared of now have neither the desire nor the ability to do any more damage.
              Santa Anna was trying to emigrate *to* Texas? Mind. Blown.

Of course, leaving the fact that it enabled Texas to gain enough time to win at San Jacinto, yeah, that Alamo was *completely* pointless.

Comment

• You should be against discrimination because it's unfair and makes a lot of people unhappy for no purpose. That's not really something that should have to be explained.
                Gribbler having a bank account makes me unhappy for no purpose. He should be forced to give up his account so that he would make me happy.

Comment

• It only upsets nosy, judgmental, backwards *********, who frankly deserve to be made upset, every second, every minute, every hour, every day of their pathetic, miserable little lives
                  Are we talking about proponents, or opponents? Seems to me that the proponents of gay marriage are the ones who are upset with every second and every minute and every day of their lives. That's why we have to pass gay marriage so that they can be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                    What the ****, MrFun actually agrees with separate but equal?
                    No, but he's doing an excellent job of pointing out how ridiculous the argument is you've been making about how men and women being allowed to marry somehow makes a ban on gay marraige non-discriminatory.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                      No, but he's doing an excellent job of pointing out how ridiculous the argument is you've been making about how men and women being allowed to marry somehow makes a ban on gay marraige non-discriminatory.
                      Quite right. At first I thought Fun's tactic was going to get no biters (he tends to be overly heavy handed), but then... it worked. Well done!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• wow MrFun is sonning people. That's something you don't see every day.
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

No, he's just continuing to beg the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            Gribbler having a bank account makes me unhappy for no purpose. He should be forced to give up his account so that he would make me happy.
                            No... it is my private property and for you to have it I would have to lose something. There is a clear purpose for me to keep it. For gays to get married you don't have to give up the ability to get married.

Comment

You get it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                                Quite right. At first I thought Fun's tactic was going to get no biters (he tends to be overly heavy handed), but then... it worked. Well done!

Comment

Working...
                                X