No announcement yet.

Republicans really do hate gay people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pun was intentional, but obviously topical--I didn't have to stretch it to drag in extraneous terms like before--so count your blessings.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Furthermore, I maintain that my chain of godawful puns only improved this thread. And you could have had a lively farcical discussion of horse-marriage if you'd just played along with my first attempt at a threadjack, so I don't want to hear it.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Wouldn't they die out even without the fence, if they can't reproduce?

Anderson Cooper interviewed a member of this Church, who explained that it was a metaphor.

Anderson Cooper speaks with a member of the Rev. Charles Worley's church, who defends his sermon about homosexuals.

Learn what a metaphor is and come back, thanks.

Comment

• The fence is there to stop them from leaving, moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
            Furthermore, I maintain that my chain of godawful puns only improved this thread. And you could have had a lively farcical discussion of horse-marriage if you'd just played along with my first attempt at a threadjack, so I don't want to hear it.
            The OT would be 100% more interesting if you did this to every thread.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• That pastor who called for a genocide solution to gay people forgets that most gay people are born to heterosexual parents.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• The pastor didn't literally want to round up homosexuals in concentration camps. Wiglaf already addressed this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                  Furthermore, I maintain that my chain of godawful puns only improved this thread.

Limbo low bar setting.
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                    The OT would be 100% more interesting if you did this to every thread.
                    Unfortunately true.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      The pastor didn't literally want to round up homosexuals in concentration camps. Wiglaf already addressed this.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                      X