You serious?
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar View Post
      http://www.270towin.com/

Here's mine.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]171749[/ATTACH]
      This seems very reasonable to me. I think the ones to watch are, in no particular order, Nevada, New Hampshire, Ohio, Iowa, Virginia, Florida, and the Omaha district of Nebraska, if it gets really exciting.

More longshot surprise states would be Pennsylvania, Missouri, and Colorado.

And if things get real nuts, North Carolina and Indiana could go back to the blue, while a surpise Midwestern state (Michigan, most likely) flips red.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Virgil Goode polls > 5 percent. They did a poll with Goode in VA and it showed Romney down 12 in Virginia. My map assumes that Goode runs and does well, splitting the vote.
        I think that fewer than 5 percent of Americans have even heard of Goode or the Constitution Party. Still, it's good to see you're as crazy as ever.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Constitution Party getting over 5% of the vote...

Homophobic Canadians be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
            I think that fewer than 5 percent of Americans have even heard of Goode or the Constitution Party. Still, it's good to see you're as crazy as ever.
            I think that fewer than .5 percent of Americans have heard of Goode.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
              I think that fewer than .5 percent of Americans have heard of Goode.
              And he lost the election for his House seat

I hadn't even heard of him, and he's from my state. I bet most of the people in his district have forgotten who he is.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post

You serious?
                Romney might be able to overperform significantly in Massachusetts, but I can't see him winning it outright.

Comment

I was supporting Cain, but due to my ban I couldn't extoll his virtues here. It's been a long and frusterating primary season, especially since the Gingrich space cadets screwed Santorum over.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

303-235, thus:

Click image for larger version

Name:	EVMap.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	9093281
                    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

You serious?
                      Romney was governor there, right?
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

And Al Gore was the Senator from Tennessee, for all the good that did him.

Comment

*sigh* That still stings, 12 years and 2 presidents later.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

So you're saying that singular event wasn't so singular?
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I'm saying that if Romney wins Massachusettes, I will eat the disgusting quasi-food item of your choice.

Comment

QFT

Comment

Working...
                                X