Why do you hate Secular Humanism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I didn't provoke MB and loiburger, just the opposite.
    By not provoking you mean 'not making all those insulting comments about me' and 'not blatantly calling me a liar because you couldn't read simple English phrases or understand English tenses' ?

I wasn't provoked at all. In fact, I felt strangely calm, watching your posts implode under the weight of their own stupidity and illogicality.

I'm sure they must have trolled Ben the same way.
    Yes, the poor martyred Saint Wendy Kenobi of the Whited Sepulchre.

[QUOTE] Notice how all their energy went to me after he got banned. /QUOTE]

Mmm, sorry to disappoint you, but I think I spent more energy looking for tracks for the music thread. Sorry to rain on your ego fest.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

You're just another servant of the Lord, like me. You better watch it. I think you intend to do me harm, like you did to Ben. Some of your atheist friends are worse than him yet you helped them troll him, your christian brother. Think twice before you set out to do harm to another one of God's servants.
      Question and not taking sides....
      1. How was actual harm done to Ben? Where is the intention of doing harm?
      2. Why are people actually considered to be enemies on this site? Do you really consider people here to be ENEMIES just because they have opposing viewpoints? I have disagreed with BK vigorously, yet we have managed to PM each other friendly messages. Although, I still am opposed to almost everything he seems to stand for. I just don't understand how people you conversate with and open up to about certain issues could really be your enemy.
      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Originally posted by Pax View Post
        Question and not taking sides....
        1. How was actual harm done to Ben? Where is the intention of doing harm?
        2. Why are people actually considered to be enemies on this site? Do you really consider people here to be ENEMIES just because they have opposing viewpoints? I have disagreed with BK vigorously, yet we have managed to PM each other friendly messages. Although, I still am opposed to almost everything he seems to stand for. I just don't understand how people you conversate with and open up to about certain issues could really be your enemy.
        No real harm came to Ben, because no one can do real harm to him. But my point really about the way others act.

Christians DO have enemies, not in the sense that you might think. Christians have something which is more valuable than gold and rubies. I'm talking about faith in God. So in a sense christians have enemies the same way rich people do, because they envy us.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

So people argue with Christians because they envy them? Interesting..

Please explain why someone else disagreeing with what you believe is so threatening to you? The thing that makes you a Christian presumably is a deeply held belief, something that noone else can take away from you, so whats with this constant victim status?

Comment

ken,

WT...? If I didn't like it when people criticise my beliefs why would I constantly voice them. You are clueless.

Comment

No real harm came to Ben, because no one can do real harm to him. But my point really about the way others act.

Christians DO have enemies, not in the sense that you might think. Christians have something which is more valuable than gold and rubies. I'm talking about faith in God. So in a sense christians have enemies the same way rich people do, because they envy us.
              Why would someone who doesn't believe in God be envious of someone who does? I wouldn't be envious of someone who believes in a flying spaghetti monster.

Comment

ken,

WT...? If I didn't like it when people criticise my beliefs why would I constantly voice them. You are clueless.
                So you don't mind that I'm trying to drag you to hell?
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Christians have something which is more valuable than gold and rubies. I'm talking about faith in God. So in a sense christians have enemies the same way rich people do, because they envy us.
                  I can relate to this. I have a friend who plays WoW. He's been playing for years and has collected a whole lot of cool magic items and crap. I don't play WoW at all, and his cool magic items have no value to me whatsoever, but I'm definitely still envious of him.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

ken,

WT...? If I didn't like it when people criticise my beliefs why would I constantly voice them.
                    You keep saying that Ben only gets the abuse he does because he's a Christian, which is kind of insulting to those of us who insult him because he's a horrible human being. You then talk about 'enemies' and how the rest of us are just envious of Christians, do you not see how that might feel like someone playing the victim card? End of the day you're in a huge majority in your country, so really what do you have to complain about?

You are clueless.
                    You see that's not very nice. I haven't insulted you, or called you any names, and yet you can't help but insult me. If nothing else, thats not very Christian of you.

Comment

I think ken misunderstands. People here don't actually challenge my beliefs here much. That's nor what they are doing.

Comment

So please explain.

Comment

If you would like to challenge my beliefs that's what I'm here for but dont mistake that with monkeys throwing crap.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                            You keep saying that Ben only gets the abuse he does because he's a Christian, which is kind of insulting to those of us who insult him because he's a horrible human being. You then talk about 'enemies' and how the rest of us are just envious of Christians, do you not see how that might feel like someone playing the victim card? End of the day you're in a huge majority in your country, so really what do you have to complain about?

You see that's not very nice. I haven't insulted you, or called you any names, and yet you can't help but insult me. If nothing else, thats not very Christian of you.
                            You ARE acting clueless. And this kind of behavior is what I'm talking about. You want to act clueless, then get mad when someone calls you clueless. Then you end up asking why someone plays the victim when they aren't.

Comment

Whatever Kidicious, you're just jealous of his atheism!

Comment

Then you end up asking why someone plays the victim when they aren't.
                                Nope, no persecution complex here...

Originally posted by Kidicious
                                Yeah, good job Elok. We already lost this one, you back stabber.
                                Not being a christian lite back stabber would be sufficient. Also not harrassing me everyday.
                                Elok, We're both christians. I don't know what your problem is with me that you take the side of my enemies.
                                I think you intend to do me harm, like you did to Ben. Think twice before you set out to do harm to another one of God's servants.
                                DUDE, this happens to me 50 times a day. You may not be counting, but I do.
                                Christians have real enemies, DUDE!
                                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X