No announcement yet.

if only this is true:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see two clearly defined tits and what are without a doubt a woman's hips. If what you see is a man in that picture you need help. You're not just gay, you need help.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      Men are ****ing nasty. I thought I was looking at a dude there, in fact, with those non-hips, scrawny thighs, and 2-inch deep love-handles crease.
      There's no way that's anything close to a male hip.

Let's face it, Alby, men are not nasty. Women are the ones who bleed regularly and will slap you for existing once a month.

Men are strong, powerful, and robust. Not nasty. Your subconscious had you join the Marines for a reason. Wake up.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Alby likes girls with a gigantic backside, bigger than gigantic is even better.

OTH If she climbed through his bedroom window in the middle of the night I reckon he wouldn't throw her out.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
          There's no way that's anything close to a male hip.

Let's face it, Alby, men are not nasty. Women are the ones who bleed regularly and will slap you for existing once a month.

Men are strong, powerful, and robust. Not nasty. Your subconscious had you join the Marines for a reason. Wake up.
          I am sorry to hear that women are slapping you for existing.

Comment

Above average

And somehow I'm gay because I have standards?

To quote Kanye West, "It all got to be dimes? Well Adam gave up a rib, so mine better be prime".
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

What do standards have to do with this? You didn't say you wouldn't have sex with her, you called her "****ing nasty". Gay gay gay.

Comment

He said she looked ****ing nasty and that simply looking at her made him throw up a bit in his mouth. Gay as all get go.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Alby, you have "standards"? This from the guy who can't keep a relationship for a week.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

On a different note I like the look of the local waitress Prince Harry has been ****ing while he was here training as an Apache pilot; Harry definitely has better taste. No word on what Prince Harry's girlfriend back home thinks of his American fling.

She's a waitress downtown in the Gas Lamp district who decided to give Harry the, er..., "royal treatment". She's at least employed, in college, and not on welfare so that puts her above Bieber's baby momma.

Comment

Thanks, TMZ.

And I'm the 'gay' one?
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Without a doubt, yes.

Comment

This gay **** is getting old.

Comment

Yet it is still so deserved.

Comment

I just realized this bit of white trash ass was born in 1991. Jesus Christ, I'm feeling old.

Comment

Working...
                                X