Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if only this is true:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...paternity-test

20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit

By Dylan Howard - Senior Executive Editor, Star magazine and David Perel - Editor In Chief, Star magazine

A 20-year-old California woman has filed a bombshell lawsuit against teen pop icon Justin Bieber alleging he is the father of her three-month-old baby boy, Star magazine is exclusively reporting in its new issue.

Mariah Yeater is demanding the singer take a paternity test "to scientifically confirm" he is the father of the child, according to court papers obtained by Star.

The papers were filed in late October and Yeater asks the court for Bieber "to provide adequate support for my baby."

In an affadavit signed under penalty of perjury Yeater says she was 19 years old when she had sex with the underage star backstage at one of his concerts in Los Angeles.

Bieber’s reps have strenuously denied the accusations but a court hearing has been set for later this year. In a statement to RadarOnline.com, Bieber's said: "While we haven't yet seen the lawsuit, it's sad that someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claims. We will vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to defend and protect Justin against these allegations."
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

She probably made it up because she enjoys public humiliation.

Comment

What does Usher think?

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I got to "Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby" and immediately stopped reading. I'm happier ignorant.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          I got to "Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby" and immediately stopped reading. I'm happier ignorant.
          Wait, what? Are you implying it would break your heart if you had to face the fact that Justin Bieber is with somebody else?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            I'm happier ignorant.
            We know.
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Depending on her exact age, this might be statutory rape.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Justin Beber is likely afraid of girls and has a bisexual streak a mile wide. It is possible a good looking girl threw herself at him and he ended up actually doing his manly duties but something tells me he is more likely to hide in a corner when a woman's genitalia is exposed instead of stick his ***** in it.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                  Justin Beber is likely afraid of girls and has a bisexual streak a mile wide. It is possible a good looking girl threw herself at him and he ended up actually doing his manly duties but something tells me he is more likely to hide in a corner when a woman's genitalia is exposed instead of stick his ***** in it.
                  So what you're actually saying, is that Albie is really Justin Bieber?

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                    He has a steady girlfriend.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Does he really or is this a publicity stunt like Micheal Jackson's marriage? You know, something to draw attention away from the kiddy fiddling?

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                        So what you're actually saying, is that Albie is really Justin Bieber?
                        Yes, but with more money, talent, and good looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          Depending on her exact age, this might be statutory rape.
                          One of the oddities of statutory rape is that, in cases like this, it is entirely possible for the victim to wind up owing the rapist money.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                            One of the oddities of statutory rape is that, in cases like this, it is entirely possible for the victim to wind up owing the rapist money.
                            Who is the victim here?
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He's saying the under aged boy who was "raped" (yeah, right) would end up having to pay his rapist for the next 18 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X