What exactly is Texas toast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
    You've already figured out the secret; Texas toast is simply thicker and stupider than normal breader. I think it's obvious why this named after Texas.
    Breader?

Stupider.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Now that was a valid correction. Fixed, and thank you, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Everything is bigger in TX - even bread. Yankee bread just can't compete.
        The cattle ranchs are smaller.

Comment

Everything is bigger in TX - even bread. Yankee bread just can't compete.
          The women are bigger, too. Moo.

I'd wager Slowwy and I combined wouldn't weigh as much as Two - Pac.
          Tupac was a short, skinny man.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You've already figured out the secret; Texas toast is simply thicker and stupider than normal bread. I think it's obvious why this named after Texas.
            Dammit! I was going to post this.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The women are bigger, too. Moo.
              Last I checked girls have curves.

Tupac was a short, skinny man.
              And Slowwy's a big guy?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It's perfectly possible for an inanimate object to be stupid, you massive idiot. For example...

"Jesus, take off that stupid shirt. I'm embarrassed to be seen with a Longhorns fan."

"I don't know how to tell you this politely, Sloww, so I'll just tell you; you have a stupid face."
                stupid white boy Click image for larger version

Name:	laughing.gif
Views:	4
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	9091840

Comment

There's your vote of confidence, Drake.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Of course texas toast has a nice ring to it. So it's advertising and marketing. It also give Canadian Texans something to surround the Canadian bacon with.
                    Oh yeah, I've lived in texas. I did like the cities. The thing I hate about Texas is that the Texans are the cockiest most arrogant bastards on the planet. You think regular americans are bad. Wait until you meet a true blue texan.
                    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Oh yeah, I've lived in texas. I did like the cities. The thing I hate about Texas is that the Texans are the cockiest most arrogant bastards on the planet. You think regular americans are bad. Wait until you meet a true blue texan.
                      Ain't it glorious? It's not a defect, it's a feature.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ain't it glorious? It's not a defect, it's a feature.
                        lol

Comment

Makes for some awesome French Toast.
                          And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Texas Toast is how I order my toast with breakfast everytime.

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                              I saw this at the store and it looked like normal white bread which had just been cut thicker. Oddly enough it wasn't toasted so why not just call it thick cut bread or something? Or am I missing something here?
                              I thought it's about the death penalty or something. Until I read in the other thread they don't use the electric chair in Texas anymore.
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X