Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does BK participate in gay topic threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does BK participate in gay topic threads?

I wanna know!
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Because those are the only topics here.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Touche.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Because those are the only topics here.
        I laughed.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Put him on ignore and don't quote his posts. The scumbag ****head will eventually go away.
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
            Put him on ignore and don't quote his posts. The scumbag ****head will eventually go away.
            Not accepting the presence different opinions is worse then having a very strange opinion.
            Democracy ends where your attitude becomes common.
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

This isn't officially the Gay Communist Forum.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                Not accepting the presence different opinions is worse then having a very strange opinion.
                He can post his brainfarts all day for all I care. I just say hate speech should be ignored and hopefully the scumbag who produces those posts fades away.

And indeed a very funny quote on democracy coming from a religeous person. Very open minded and tollerant are they.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  This isn't officially the Gay Communist Forum.
                  Probably not, but you do realize that if you just stop reading mr fun's threads, you won't get the impression this is some kind of gay forum ?

Comment

Right, and I'm sure no on watches an impending train wreck.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                      Democracy will not end when everyone ignores Ben. Also, people aren't tired of Ben simply because his opinions are strange.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                        And indeed a very funny quote on democracy coming from a religeous person. Very open minded and tollerant are they.
                        You don't get to decry intolerance and close-mindedness while cavalierly passing judgment on the substantial majority of the Earth's population. Sorry, it just doesn't work that way.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I mean, it's news to me that Aung San Suu Kyii, Nelson Mandela, Gandhi, basically three-quarters of the American Civil Rights movement, and the Catholic founders of Amnesty International are all manifestly unqualified to talk about democracy.
                          1011 1100

Comment

I wouldn't worry to much about the Belgian bigot, Elok. He's one of those that I have on auto-ignore. My eyes see his name/avatar and automatically slide on to the next post.

Comment

Who's worried? That was a glorious foot-in-mouth moment.
                              1011 1100

Comment

Working...
                              X